[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normie party
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 195x178) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 195x178
me and my chums just got invited to a normandy normie party. How do I hit on girl? is it better to just straight up ask for their number or to small talk?
>>
It's hard to really just 'approach' a girl to flirt unless you're mega chad.

you kinda have to have a reason for conversation to start, and then be flirtatious from there. Even if its just asking her to move out of the way so you can grab something (assuming house party) or you're all in a conversation or something

Why so many guys fail is the make an approach with the sole goal of 'scoring' and girls sense it. Generally speaking if i'm at a party i'll just start a regular boring old conversation then ramp up flirtatiousness from there.

Dont really bother asking for a number. If you get with her on the night great. Get her name and normiebook her a few days later if you think you made enough of an impression and are actually likely to see her again. At another social gathering that is. Don't link a girl at her party then add her on FB/get her number to go on solo dates or whatever. Most girls will like you as a disposable dick/drink buyer/guy for parties and stuff but dont really want to date.

just my experience though.
>>
I have to sell shit for my job and i loathe talking to strangers. But if i smile and put on a cocky persona I can talk fine. so do I just think "me chad. me hot. I like basketball" and go for it?
>>
>>27684456
You walk up to her, take a swing and move your fist towards her face. Don't stop moving when you make contact. This way you hit her harder.
>>
>>27684456
Why do have a picture of a sailor? Is it you?
>>
>>27684926
Nah it is this fucking faggot who vapes and scooters. My friend got in a fistfight with his friend and fucked him up
>>
>>27684456
Girls want to be entertained.

Just green text stories irl. That's basically what I do.
>>
>>27684926
Nah he is just some fag i know. He vapes, scooters, wears a snapback and says "nigga"
>>
>>27684456
Don't be fucking insensitive. You're there to honor the brave soldiers who fought on D day, not give a dicking to some whore with low self-esteem. Have some God damned self-respect.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.