[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if you were diagnosed with cancer, how would you feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: souther_old.jpg (108 KB, 1024x789) Image search: [Google]
souther_old.jpg
108 KB, 1024x789
What if you were diagnosed with cancer, how would you feel?
>>
I think I'd be somewhat relieved because I'd have my ticket out. I just worry how miserable and painful a death by untreated cancer would be.
>>
I'd give a hearty "sounds about right" laugh.
The kind of laugh you give something that comes as no surprise whatsoever to you but is still really shitty nonetheless.
>>
Legitimately relieved.
>>
File: 1418460072962.jpg (65 KB, 500x670) Image search: [Google]
1418460072962.jpg
65 KB, 500x670
>>27684438
Spend the rest of my money on gear to go out and live the dream in the woods until my dying day.

>tfw never been camping
>tfw don't know how to start a fire
>tfw don't know basic survival skills
>tfw I'll be dead within 2 days

I identify with the unabomber in a lot of ways - competence isn't one of them.
>>
File: 1459464064516.png (191 KB, 419x398) Image search: [Google]
1459464064516.png
191 KB, 419x398
A sense of horror and loneliness followed by a tinge of excitement that I'd be getting so much sympathy and an excuse to do nothing until I died, and if I survived, I'd be able to excuse years of unemployment and/or be compromised so I could get on disability.

Also depends on the type of cancer though. A brain tumor or bone cancer would be far scarier than, like, colon cancer or lung cancer(I already have colon problems).
>>
Fuck yeah, if that was true I hit the jackpot. I could exaggerate my pain so I could get bottles and bottles of those sweet painkillers. And the copay would be so cheap, most of it would be covered by my insurance. An endless script of cheap, pharmaceutical opiates. Yes, buddy, please sign me up. Put the tumor in me right now. Get me all tumored up ASAP, please. Anon is ready to visit his sweet Mommy Morphine and her lovely sister, Aunt Oxy.
>>
>>27685839
Alternatively - spend my money on drugs and whores, and commit a lot of crime.

I'm still on the fence.
>>
Sweet relief

Hhjggg
>>
i have 2 options
>die
>get neetbux and be praised by normies for being "strong" and "brave"
i hope i get cancer desu, both are great
i might even convince the doctors to kill me, which is probably the most painless way to die
how do i get cancer
>>
>>27684438
Slightly indifferent I suppose.
>>
Depending on the type of cancer and how far along it was, I would break bad. Yes, not unlike Walter White, though I doubt I could pull off the lot of what he did. Still, I'd get crazy real fast, and do whatever I wanted to regardless of danger or consequences. If you have nothing to lose, then you've got the world by its balls since there's nothing left to hold you back. You don't ever want to cross a man with that state of mind.
>>
>>27684438
i'd be relieved because there would no longer be anything stopping me from walking the path of the supreme gentleman

if i'm going to die anyway i'd rather die fighting the normies
>>
I'd go full walter white
>>
Cancer sucks, but life is also a terminal illness. I've been hoping for "you won't hear the gunshot that kills you," way out.
>>
>>27684438

i would prob be fine with it, but i rather just die in my sleep or something desu
>>
>>27685856
Stage IV here. Did this, now stockpiles of oxycontin for the bad times.

> mfw bone mets laugh at narcs
>>
I would be surprised that the cancer would get me before I have a stroke or heart attack. And depending on the type of cancer instant suicide would be a very logical thought for me, eg leukemia.
>>
>>27684438

Relived that it would be over soon. Suicide would look brave instead of cowardly.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.