[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women so fucking bad at everything?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Ben reaction.jpg (34 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Ben reaction.jpg
34 KB, 300x300
This isn't really a women hate thread, but hate is welcome. I can understand why women are so terrible at sports and shooting because they are biologically weaker, but through high school and college I have noticed that women are crazy bad at business things, hobbies of any kind, holding conversation, and pretty much everything else. Why is this? Is it because they have life on easy mode and don't have to learn anything or are they just naturally petty, hive minded, and boring?
>>
>>27684323
they live life on easy mode m8
>>
My girlfriend claimed to really enjoy puzzle games a lot
So I recommended she try Portal or Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons just because they're easy and fun. Gave them to her for free.
She quit both in ~20 minutes
but she still says she loves puzzle games.

see the problem?
>>
>>27685253
No honesty because everything is about how they place in the social rat race
>>
They exist to pop out a baby and provide milk until it can eat solid foods, that is it.

Men exist to hunt, and build, and protect.
>>
Women only care about social status, and they have no need for escaping since they're automatically accepted by many in society. If they do have a hobby, it's to impress people or be with their '''''friends'''''.
>>
File: 1459902277016.png (20 KB, 736x547) Image search: [Google]
1459902277016.png
20 KB, 736x547
Think about it lad, most women nowadays do not care about academics or anything that can't be a source of envy upon another. Why are women hopping by the 100's onto the fitness train? So they can 1. feel young again 2. get more attention 3. just to be a tease at the gym with a bunch of testosterone pumping chad's eyeing her down like a lion. All of them look like Kim kardashian and listen to drake and obsess over celebrities they will never meet. They get used and abused trying to live the "YOLO" life till the garbage man comes by and decides to save the day.
>>
Why are men on /r9k/ so desperate to project their own feelings of worthlessness onto an entire gender?
>>
they are not as [anything] as men are.
The best anythings in history are all men.
Athletes, artists, philosophers, you name it women suck at it.
They do not think things through to their logical conclusion they act on emotion and instinct.
Sure they can do stuff like schoolwork and imitate the intellectual life, but they can never fully participate in it.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.