[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey creep stop staring at me, I'm just here to buy shoes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: 1448819616147.jpg (174 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
1448819616147.jpg
174 KB, 1200x675
Hey creep stop staring at me, I'm just here to buy shoes
>>
File: dab.jpg (77 KB, 800x795) Image search: [Google]
dab.jpg
77 KB, 800x795
not my fault you're wearing a damn sheet. I look as and where I please, fuck you mean bitch?
>>
>>27684298
I've been confronted by several uppity women who say stupid shit like "My eyes are up here." or "Excuse me?!!" When I stare at them while they dress like whores.

They're only met with a curt, "Shut up, slut," then I leave. You can't stop people from judging you, you stupid whores.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 460x500) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 460x500
>tfw got busted by a girl while staring at her feet as she tried on different shoes

JUST
>>
File: 1455857468349.png (193 KB, 465x573) Image search: [Google]
1455857468349.png
193 KB, 465x573
>>27684349
FAAAAAAWK U MEEN BISH
>>
>>27684513
i do this all the time, what did she say?
>>
>>27684918

I noticed she was watching me stare st her feet in a mirror and we made eye contact then she just took off the shoes she was trying on and put them away really fast and quickly walked out of the shoe department. I got scared and left too because I was afraid she was getting security or the police or something. I noticed a few guys who looked like they maybe could have been plainclothes security walking towards the shoe department as I left but that was probably just me being paranoid.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.