[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Day 6 of no contact with oneitis. Saw oneitis at the mall today,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: pepe.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
139 KB, 917x871
Day 6 of no contact with oneitis.

Saw oneitis at the mall today, think she didn't see me.

Did not approach.
>>
Man i've told you before STOP
>>
>>27683982
Stop what, anon

originaru
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 998x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 998x1080
>>27683954
OP
It's time to move on
It's time to get a new oneitis
>>
Stop making these threads.

You are a beta orbiter, you are not a robot. Failed normies begone.
>>
Seriously stop making these goddamned threads.
>>
>>27683954
>Saw oneitis at the mall today

more proof europe is LITERALLY 1980s America
>>
File: 1407845861411.png (119 KB, 635x493) Image search: [Google]
1407845861411.png
119 KB, 635x493
It's alright, OP. It's just been a bad day, but there'll be better ones to come.

Please keep us updated on your progress. I speak for everyone when I say we'd all really like to know every little detail of your quest to snag this qt. Don't spare even the smallest update on how it's going.

You'll have her one day, man. Just keep powering through.
>>
if you are this concerned with ONE roastie... you have no hope. Unless we lived in The Notebook that would be possible to just swoop her in your arms and confess your love.... but You're going to need to understand that this girl you're stressing over, is relaxed, laughing, not stressed about anything, probably texting other guys as well and you're sitting here beating yourself up and crying about WAAAH MY ONEITIS like a cuck. Learn to accept somethings aren't meant to be, so on and so forth.
>>
>have classes with oneitis
>occasionally sit by her side during classes
>spend more than an hour not talking to her, trying not to make even the slightest movement
>tfw will never make a move
>>
>>27685106
You don't speak for everyone. These threads are annoying.
>>
Holy shit. It is you again.
Remember OP she is just waiting for you to come back.you can not let her win! She is probably riding some Chads dick anyway.
>>
>>27685449
He's being sarcastic you fucking moron.
>>
>>27685122
> Learn to accept somethings aren't meant to be, so on and so forth.
What do you think I'm doing? Do you not know what no contact means?
>>
>>27685298
JUST FUCK HER ANON
>>
day 543 here, it doesn't get easier
>>
>>27686442
Why do people do no contact for more than 2 months? That makes no sense.
>>
>>27686467
Are you dumb?
What makes you think it's by choice?
>>
>>27686486
Why wouldn't it be by choice?
>>
>>27686536
She moved away.
>>
>>27686574
Annnnnnnd? You can still talk to her online.
>>
>>27686694
She ignores me now.
And when she comes back to visit family, she keeps saying "We should meet up for ramen/falafel/whatever the fuck", things we used to do.
But when she gets here, she's "too busy", or she ignores me.
>>
>>27686751
Have you tried confronting her about it?
>>
Are your intials CE?

And do you go to community college in the West Coast of USA?

Also are you a cuck who can't go to the bathroom unless it's a gold-plated toilet or his own house?
>>
>>27686775
No, I'm too much of a pussy.
And I know that she doesn't really care about me the way I wished she did, so I don't bother.
Because I know being so obsessed with her is unhealthy.

But at the same time, I still have dreams about her all the time, and she still creeps into my head and my thoughts all the time.

It feels kind of like trying to get rid of a drug addiction.

It's painful.
>>
>>27686832
meant for >>27686751

originar comento fur da anime hiro cock mongler
>>
>>27686832
No, that's not me.

original blox
>>
>>27686844
>No, I'm too much of a pussy.
There's your number one problem, then.

If you just confronted her about it, I'm sure things would be fine, but you're too much of a coward.
>>
>>27686421
I wish I had the balls to do something. I really do. Sadly, however, I cannot.
>>
>>27687375
JUST TAKE YOUR COCK OUT.
>>
>>27687432
That would not go well, I think. Regardless, I would prefer to get to know her better before anything, as she seems to be an interesting person. Also, she's the only girl in the class who doesn't seem to be a disgusting normie.
>>
>>27683954
>think she didn't see me
of course she did. she doesn't care about you at all. not even a bit.
>>
>>27688689
According to OP, she has tried to call him every day since day 1.

I've been following these threads.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.