[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I truly believe that Elliot was a hero, not because of the people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: elliot3.jpg (48 KB, 560x292) Image search: [Google]
elliot3.jpg
48 KB, 560x292
I truly believe that Elliot was a hero, not because of the people that he killed (which were just a bunch of normies), but because of the fact that he alerted the public to the underlying issues.

>If this is our only way to be heard, so be it.
>>
And what exactly has changed since his "Martyrdom"?
>>
Yeah OP i'm so glad that since Elliot all the beautiful blonde girls want to have sex with us robots
He's truly revolutionary
>>
>>27683715
Normies are dead and so is he. People think the problem is gun control and not mental health issues.

Essentially, nothing.
>>
>>27683715
more feminism at my college desu
original commment
>>
>>27683801

I am still waiting for 3d metal printers, so that the entire gun control issue will become obsolete.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7ZYKMBDm4M
>>
File: 1397588007985.jpg (34 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1397588007985.jpg
34 KB, 500x667
>promised to enter sorority house and massacre hot stacies
>shoots up a few normies in a gas station instead
>>
>>27683648
>elliot was a hero
Elliot would have hated you and given the chance killed you.
>>
>>27683888
Trips of truth

Elliot was a fucking narcissistic nutcase who blamed everyone else for his own problems.
>>
>>27683858
This is why killing his chink roommates first was a mistake. It put him in a position where he HAD to go through with his plan right away, even if it failed (faggot didn't even account for a locked door lel).
>>
he did us a disservice.
He made the world write us off as psychos and murderers.
He is as to robots as ISIS is to Islam.
They are going to hate us evermore. They are going to deport us to a free robot state. They are going to bomb our more violent and outspoken members and not care how many dozens of innocent robots are killed in the process.
This is our future.
>>
Mercer did more. Not much, but at least I saw a few legit pieces on how shit us robots are treated. Everything I saw on Elliot was that he was the deranged rich kid BAN GUNS.

Unfortunately, he also made normalscum more aware of this board.
>>
>>27684137
Nah no one cares about us, they would do that to us?
We're not significant enough yet.
>>
>>27683648
Shut the fuck up, Elliot was a failed normie with a rich daddy who spoiled him into a false sense of entitlement.
>>
>>27683648
I feel like all the school shooters were heroic in some way, like they all tried to get attention to societal issues. No one listened to them, accepted them, so they resorted to something guaranteed to get some attention, making femanon threads pew pew gun gun. Ofc it doesnt work because normies get all defensive and victimizing and don't learn anything but to "ban the gunzzzzz"
>>
>>27683648

>mfw have a gf and still basically worship him.
>>
>>27683858
>>27684004
>expecting a virgin to have any rational thoughts/actions
he looked at his problem of not getting a blonde girlfriend and killed random people and himself after years of gambling and sitting in his car waiting for one. the kid was brain dead.
>>
>>27683648
This desu.

I believe his manifesto is one of the most important pieces of modern literature.

It highlights issues that a vast number of people (mainly young people in western nations) relate to that are otherwise never talked about.
>>
>>27684274

This !!!

Oreganoli
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.