[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, a chad with what it seems like anger issues keeps bothering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: REEEEEEE.jpg (16 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEE.jpg
16 KB, 640x640
Robots, a chad with what it seems like anger issues keeps bothering me, and calling me a faggot, and is making fun of me in any way.

I cry about this when I get home from college, and I really want to fuck him up. Like actually break him. Not physically (maybe a bit.), but mentally.

Im not asking for a personal army, but I need fucking ideas. What can I do to troll him into tears? My limits are that I cant leave the house because my mom will kick me out of the house.

Oh yeah he also has herpes so if you have any ideas for that....

>inb4 kill him
>inb4 beta uprising part X
>>
Bump need ideas
>>
>>27683575
how do you go to college if you're not allowed to leave the house?
>>
>>27683575
op you are most likely far more intelligent and cunning than any chad would be, but i do not know much about mental and passive type warfare. i was never very creative. only tip i can offer is first to stop responding to him or giving him any attention, if that is possible.

chads are miserable faggots who can only tolerate their own shallow lives when feeding from attention given to them by others, so that should be the highest priority for you to work on.

i hope he gets what is deserved in the end.
>>
>>27683575
be specific about what he's doing to you
>>
>>27684062
Don't be an idiot. She drives me to college.
>>
>>27684132
You know, I tried that. But all of the other idiots in my class will just laugh at all of the normalfafs will just laugh so hard at all of the unfunny stuff he does and will egg him on. He gets plenty attention from others.

I was thinking of working silently against him, however.
>>
Seduce him. Do you have a skirt?
>>
Proper chads aren't like that, he is probably an alpha-minus who is insecure about something and needs to vent.
Try to ignore him or laugh him off. If you are going to college you are adults, if he touches you, sue the shit out of him, there's always space in prison for people like him.
>>
>>27684174
1) makes fun of me for being skinny as fuck
2) makes fun of me for being boderline poor
3) mocks me because I have shitty posture
4) wants to beat me up because I retaliated once against him and put him to shame
5) also says if he sees me in the bathroom, Im dead.
>>
Squeeze his butt and whisper "hey babe " into his ear.
>>
>>27684515
Kind of. He fucks every girl, though. Also brags about having mono for some reason.

He just has anger issues, and is maybe insecure about his herpes. Otherwise he gets every girl he wants.

Also, how do I laugh it off without sounding like an edge lord?
>>
>>27684564
He would give me a beating for that. He's quick to anger.
>>
And if the chadfuckboy corners me in the bathroom, I will actually pee on him.
>>
>>27684551
If it comes to it make sure you get at least one punch in. Dont worry about winning just make him think twice about it next time.
>>
>>27684597
Keep your posture, smile with pity and ignore him in general. He craves any kind of negative reaction from you.
Remember, if he touches you first he is the one who gets in trouble.

How big are you two?
>>
How are you getting bullied in college?
>>
>>27684725
Im a lanky faggot that is 6"2, but 6"1 because of my shitty hunchback posture.

Hes a very muscular 5"10-6"0 person
>>
>>27683575
Pretend like you're going to punch him but then don't. If he flinches, call him gay. That'll get him.
>>
File: 83297202.jpg (57 KB, 790x593) Image search: [Google]
83297202.jpg
57 KB, 790x593
OK. Here's what you do. Find a gym, start taking boxing classes. If you can't afford it, tell the boxing instructor about your problems, both financially and with your bully. Boxing instructors are usually nice guys, maybe someone who has been bullied themselves. They can probably help you work something out financially.

Here's the thing though: You aren't learning boxing to actually use it in a fight. You are learning boxing to 1) build some muscle, and 2) build your confidence. When you have some confidence on your side, you will be able to de-escalate potentially aggressive situations purely because of your confidence.

>In addition to this, buy some rope. 50ft should be enough.
>Go to BDSM sites and learn some good rope restraints. Search for "two knotty boys" and you'll find good instructional videos
>one day, sneak up behind your bully and smack him in the head, knocking him out
>Transport him to somewhere secluded, restrain him while he's unconcious and wait for him to wake up
>He's now conscious, and you can begin your torture. Most bullies are allergic to pine cones shoved up their ass, so that's a good place to start
>Have some fun

Oh my, sorry about that... Too much /b/ lately I think. Ignore the greentext, do the other stuff
>>
>>27684775
well, the professor is fresh from college and cannot keep a class. The group of chads keep disrupting her with their phony retardation. And they basically rule the class room.

Its not bullying. Hes just acting like a big douche. Hes like that to me because I told him to shut up when i actually wanted to learn something.
>>
Three options:
1) tell on him - likely nothing will happen or he'll pummel the shit out of you. 1/10 chance he'll stop.

2) ignore it/accept your bullying

3) go off the rails and try to hurt him - again you'll get pummeled to the ground but he'll probably stop. No one will bother you again.

Psychological tactics won't work. 1. You don't even have a plan 2. If you get help from 4chan, there's no way you could do anything from your house. If you reveal his name, someone can ask him who you are and that won't end well.

Also, change your attitude. I can practically feel your nerdiness from these posts.
>>
>>27684829
Will do, I've been lifiting for a while so I can match hos strength, but he's like 180 pounds and im 122...

Thanks for the laugh and advice.
>>
Put yucky things in his food.
>>
If he is an adult at college and still behaves like this I think that it would be very unlikely not to end in violence if you outwitted him.

If you want it to stop you will probably have to fight and beat him.
>>
>>27684894
>You don't even have a plan

>Change your attitude.

Isn't this why Im here
>>
>>27684925
Im not meaning outwitted. I want him out of the social gene pool. I'm wanting him to get kicked out and expelled.

Ive already got a lead, I caught him cheating and I just emailed the professor about it.
>>
File: gaston.jpg (44 KB, 677x376) Image search: [Google]
gaston.jpg
44 KB, 677x376
>>27684901
The boxing thing is more important than lifting I think. Or any other martial art for that matter, just make sure you don't find a McDojo like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMiNFh1Rk4s&nohtml5=False

It's all to do with confidence. I got bullied a bit, but after I started training Taekwondo, all my worries about confrontation went away and I never had more trouble with assholes like this.
>>
>>27684986
That video was cringy.

I used to do a form of MMA., it focused on discipline more than fighting, though. I do remember a curious method of how to knock someone over, though. I might curb stomp him if I can get him on the ground.
>>
File: Gaston7.jpg (336 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Gaston7.jpg
336 KB, 1920x1080
>>27684986
my wording here was quite poor, I meant that any martial art would have a similar effect, not that boxing was more important than other styles.
>>
>>27685038
Don't do some goofy "technique" and hope for a curb stomp. Start training, find a few good workout buddies and change both your body and mind over time. If you just attack another adult and curb stomp him, you will be in big trouble.
>>
>>27684951
Didn't I just tell you there's nothing you can do from home? Here's a complimentary 4th option: don't go to class.

>change your attitude
For your own sake, don't be yourself; be someone else. I'm positive you're his punching bag because you keep doing retarded shit like telling him to shut up. What happened to "keep your head down and your nose clean?"
>>
>>27685119
Agreed, what I said was wrong. I'm going to leave this place. In fact, leave my computer. Not going to touch it; I'll wipe it clean for my mom. I have a job, I'll have to get money for classes. I'll just ignore him for a while. Perhaps aftee a couple of months of training, I can match him. Itll maybe take years, but I wont regret it if I dont get my revenge.

Thanks for the inspiration, you glorious Gaston poster. You won't see on here. Good luck.
>>
File: Belle-disney.jpg (127 KB, 941x515) Image search: [Google]
Belle-disney.jpg
127 KB, 941x515
>>27685204
Good luck to you, fellow robot. Do your best, it will suffice. It may not be pleasant at some points, but all in all he's just another person.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.