[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucked up. There's a 20/10 Stacey working at my favorite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (244 KB, 750x938) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244 KB, 750x938
I fucked up.

There's a 20/10 Stacey working at my favorite pizza place and I couldn't keep the eye contact game. I looked down at the ground.

She's comparable to this chick that's how hot she is. Her talking to me took me off guard and I managed to talk to her for almost 4 sentences.
>>
>>27683556
>wahh i can't get the 10/10 stacey
>>
>>27683581

I'm an old beaten looking dude. I really like their pizza
>>
>>27683556
>>27683581
>>27683619
More like
>waaaah theres a ...
why am i wasting time shit posting in this shit thread that will go nowhere
>>
good work OP.
Use this girl as therapy.
She works there so she is obligated to continue to talk to you so long as you don't say anything vulgar or rapey.
Go in and make small talk with her as often as you can. And slowly you will start to feel more comfortable around really hot girls.
I know this because I worked with a fucking 20/10 girl and talked to her every day for over a year.
Now I can talk to really hot girls like it's nothing, hilariously I can't really talk to sub-really attractive girls.
>>
Uh what makes you think you have a snowballs chance in hell of getting her? If she looks even close to that, she's getting model tier guys hit on her every single day at work. What makes you special chump?
>>
>>27683953

I couldn't even talk to her after. Robot locked for real.

>>27683976

Bro I'm struggling to hold eye contact .
>>
are you a young drum major enrolled in the world's most selective undergraduate musical conservatory? is jk simmons abusing you into becoming the next jazz drumming virtuoso?

is this whiplash?
>>
>>27684063
that girl worked at a movie theater
>>
>>27683953
lmao she won't think he's weird or creepy at all.. some ugly, fat older dude that comes in all the time and breaths hard ... hopefully when he tries to follow her home at night, chad will kick the shit out of him
>>
Thx famm I can count on you to knock me down off all my pegs.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.