[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /losingit/ here? >can barely leave the house anymore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Nightcrawler.jpg (61 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Nightcrawler.jpg
61 KB, 1280x720
who /losingit/ here?

>can barely leave the house anymore
>overwhelming feeling that someone is following me
>lost the few people who actually hung out with me months ago because a voice in my head kept insisting they were lying and just pretending
>can't make any new connections because everyone is a liar and the only reason anyone becomes 'friends' is so they can use you for something
>people can't really care about each other
>always have a suspicious feeling about everyone and just know they're all talking about me as I walk down the street

How the fuck do people do this?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizotypal_personality_disorder

Bad luck OP, you sound like a schizotypal.
>>
>>27683544

I would say schizophrenia
>Trust me I'm a psychiatrist
>This is not a meme
>>
>>27683544
>>27683627

I've kind of figured I was because I know one of my old friends told me he was worried about me and I know one of my aunts was diagnosed with it awhile ago.
>>
Not funny, my grandma died from this.
>>
>>27683684

You should seek medical attention. The earlier the antipsychotic treatment is introduced, the better the results.

(Sorry if m'y english is not perfect, as this is not m'y main language)
>>
>>27683703
>not funny

no shit

>>27683763
I'd have no idea how to even bring it up and I really don't want to have to go be locked up in a clinic because I'll freak out if I know I can't leave
>>
>>27683763
Don't listen to this guy. Antipsychotics means suicide.
>>
>>27683441
Keep getting tempted to kill my coworkers. Literally about to go postal at a coffee shop.
>>
A lot of what you describe, plus seeing splotches of ink fall and evaporate quickly in my vision, hearing people banging on the door which freaks me out at night.
>>
>>27683808
In France (my country) you can just go to the ER, ask to meet a doctor
>Hello sir, I've been hearing voices in my head, insulting me and othee people
>and also I think the gv't is following me
>can I go to a clinic?

They litarally can't say no. And since YOU asked to be hospitalized, you can decide to leave anytime you want (if the doctors are OK with it)

At l'East, that's how it works in France
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.