[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>long distance relationship >gf wants to get drunk with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: DINGDINGDING.jpg (74 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
DINGDINGDING.jpg
74 KB, 325x325
>long distance relationship
>gf wants to get drunk with her female friends in parties
Should I be ok with it? Because I'm not.
>>
>>27683003
>thinking she isn't going to ride innumerable cocks

You're cute.
>>
>>27683003
What's even the point of a LDR? You think she's not gonna be slutting herself out to every Chad in sight while you get to become her emotional tampon?
LDRs are just the next level friend zone.
>>
File: yfc.png (4 KB, 297x257) Image search: [Google]
yfc.png
4 KB, 297x257
>>27683003
>being in a long distance relationship
>>
>>27683003
This is something you have to accept if you're gonna be in a long-distance relationship. If you don't trust her then you shouldn't be dating her.
>>
>>27683071
>>27683087
Well, in my case, like most of the time, LDRs are temporary.
>>
>>27683099
Yeah, it'll probably end when her new boyfriend tells you to stop bothering her.
>>
>falling for the LDR meme.

Have faith OP. Maybe, just maybe, you will be the first guy in the history of the earth to ever make an LDR work. It's gotta happen sometime right? Why not you?
>>
>>27683003
kek, you giving her permission to go out and drink with her friends is literally giving her permission to cheat on you.
>>
If you aren't ok with that you probably shouldn't have been in a ldr in the first place. That's pretty basic shit, to not expect someone to do that is a little bit unreasonable.
>>
kill yourself to prep her bull my dude
>>
>>27683003
No.
Break it off. You had the chance to leash her, but it's too late. Her friends are gonna convince her to get blacked.

t. Was cucked like this man
>>
>>27683142
Why would you want to be surrounded by drunk males if you didn't want to hook up with them? You have a lot of better places to drink with friends
>>
File: psychedelic_space.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
psychedelic_space.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>27683029
This
You have to be a real special kind of fucking dumbass to think LDR's work
Fucking idiot
>>
>>27683176
attention > hooking up.

This is why females show their sexy pics to anyone who asks and millions who don't. It's the only thing they desire in life, and it's readily available.
>>
>>27683176
Sure but I would imagine OP's gf is in college. College girls get drunk at gay college parties. It's inevitable. And if you weren't prepared for that to happen you dun fukt up.
>>
OP, drinking is fun as fuck, would you want your gf to do it to you? If it's with her female friends I don't see a problem. She's an adult and she's gonna do it anyways. You should trust her not to cuck you, and if she gets BLACKED, just break it off
>>
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.