[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friendzoned niceguys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: X0VU562.jpg (37 KB, 500x706) Image search: [Google]
X0VU562.jpg
37 KB, 500x706
you should just fucking kill yourselves.
There i said it, you are beyond hope.
>>
shameless fucking hating selfreply
>>
>tee heee I posted a tumblr meme from 2011 on /r9k/
>>
>'le' anything
into the trash
>>
I think the Elliotts of the world are more angry at the universe for making their existence so shitty.

And before you say, "well you made your choices". Well then they are angry at the universe for making them a shitty enough person to make those choices.

And they're taking that anger out on anyone, often women.

Not everyone deserves sex or happiness, but most people strongly desire it, and when you live your whole life without any romantic contact it starts to spin some crazy shit in your head.
>>
>>27682829
>ye olde friendzoned nice-guy fedora meme

oh shit nigga we just dun time-warped back to 2010
>>
>>27682829
>friend zone
>real

great maymay there son
>>
File: d56156_5225134.jpg (117 KB, 1170x801) Image search: [Google]
d56156_5225134.jpg
117 KB, 1170x801
yeah agreed "nice guys" don't deserve secks for the virtue of being nice but neither do tumblr landwhales (girl fedoras) deserve to be seen as attractive and have the media change beauty standards to cater to their insecurities.

Hope that settles it
>>
>>27682829
The solution is to become a misogynist and just ignore all women.

Too bad more betas don't do this so women won't have free ego boosts 24/7.
>>
>>27682829
Why does he only have cheeto dust on his fingers in the last panel?
>>
File: 1455073715073.png (33 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
1455073715073.png
33 KB, 800x500
>via 9gag
>le nice guy meme
>>
>>27682829
>via 9gag
If you post anything that has that you should kill yourself, you autistic manchild.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.