[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i fell for the vagina meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: manhattan.png (152 KB, 777x422) Image search: [Google]
manhattan.png
152 KB, 777x422
Lost my virginity to my gf who has had sex with two guys before. We have fucked plenty times for hours and she cums but I can't. The longer I go without seeing her or masturbating the more it drives me mad and I feel sick. I threw away my virginity for a sensation that never happened. I told myself I was going to lose my virginity to a virgin but couldn't hold myself back. What should I do? I'm contemplating cheating on her but I'm not a cheater. btw I'm a Chad but didn't want to have sex with just any girl... She's almost perfect otherwise and I probably love her but fucking fuck this bothers me more than when I was a virgin. Am I still a virgin if I never came? The more I'm depressed, the lower the chance of me cumming.
>>
>>27682727
did you just cuck yourself OP?
>>
>>27682727
>btw I'm a Chad but didn't want to have sex with just any girl
OK failed normie
>>
Yeah you need a virgin to feel relaxed and not have the other guys in your head, but also you fucked up because no virgin girl will want your dick, so basically it's over and you should keep fuckin that bitch anyway and grill hamburgers tonight
>>
Just Jack off on her chest or face, dummy
>>
>>27682727

Assuming you used a condom?

You're a virgin which implies you had no idea how to perform the correct consistent motion to cum while fucking a vagina. Especially with a good 90% of your sensation being cut off by latex. Add to the fact you probably don't have the muscles required for sex positions developed as a result of sitting in a chair masturbating for 10 years ever since you hit puberty doesn't help your endurance either.

tl;dr jerk off on her tits or back and get her on the pill ASAP
>>
>>27682727

>be me
>get gf at 23
>met her when i did this art show with some friends
>i was a virgin
>she wasn't
>seduced me first night
>said sex was great
>never ask about her other bfs because knew it would fuck me up
>relationship is going well though
>go out to restaurant last fall
>nice day, trees are all kinds of colors, so we sit outside
>gf looks up at one point
>gf says, "Dylan?"
>guy stops
>weird awkward look on his face
>"Anon, this is Dylan, we used to go out"
>oh shit
>make awkward chit chat
>gf says she has to go the bathroom
>alone with the ex
>silence for a bit
>he gets this twisted smile
>says "so you were the virgin with the big dick"
>drop truckload of overcooked pasta
>wtf?
>"you're anon, right? the guy she met at the gallery opening"
>"yeahhhh..."
>"she left me for you."
>no idea what to say to this
>gf comes back
>he says, "so this is the one you dumped me for, right?"
>gf laughs lightly and says, "yeah, I'm sorry, Dylan"
>looks at me significantly
>says he needs to get going
>she says to me later, "poor guy, I don't think he's found anyone else yet. oh, well!"

>have carefully kept part of myself back ever since
>figure it's only a matter of time
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.