[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ROBOT DRUG GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Realtalk.png (100 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
Realtalk.png
100 KB, 500x628
Sup Cunts, what're you smoking/sipping/popping/huffing/insufflating/plugging/IV'ing tonight?

Experienced drugfag here who's pretty drunk and enjoys answering questions, other than that robot drug general I suppose
>>
File: 111231.png (147 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
111231.png
147 KB, 425x282
>>27682706
I guess cannabis really does take the edge off
>>
I get scripted methadone and a first for about a month I got high as fuck, now I can't feel it at all

what should I do so it affects me again? I miss being high..

I'd just bang the fucking liquid but I don't get takehomes yet
>>
Eat a brick
>>
>>27682706
I just wish I had some weed so everything becomes barable again
>>
Planning to buy/smoke weed for the first time, any tips like how much should I buy? Should I smoke it as a joint? Thanks bros
>>
>>27682800
>what should I do so it affects me again?
wait

That's the thing with opiates, the only way to combat tolerance is with a break from using or by using exponentially higher amounts each time, that's why so many people manage to kill themselves chasing the dragon
>>
>>27682706
Currently bout to slam some jenkum...never seen it so pure...straight columbian shit, wish me luck
>>
>>27682865
>any tips like how much should I buy?
depends how long you want it to last you/how high you want to get

One gram is the usual minimum/standard for buying and will last most people about 2 joints whereas someone smoking for the first time would be wise to spread it out over more.

>Should I smoke it as a joint?

If you can roll, then that would be the easiest way, if not, then look to buy a pipe or bong, if that's not an option then look up how to make a can or apple pipe. They're sketchy as fuck but they work pretty damn well.
>>
>>27682929
fuck yeah boii jenkem is the best shit I've ever tried. Even as an experienced user jenkem is still the best high I've ever experienced
>>
>>27682706
I don't understand the cocaine and heroin ones.
What do they mean?
Is heroin a circle because it has same effect as cannabis, but much stronger, or is it a play on "squared circle"?
Also, I thought, ritalin is similar to cocaine?
>>
>>27683011
As someone who's tried everything on there, I admit that cocaine is the one that makes the least sense.

I think it's because the effects of cocaine and amphetamine are so similar in general yet have so many nuances between them that would be very hard to describe in this kind of format that he just went with a random idea for the coke one

As for heroin I'm pretty sure it's refering to the away that it utterly dissolves all your cares from the sober world. In the way that weed "takes the edge off" and lets you relax when you're stressed and such heroin "takes the edge off" to the extent that it would let you be in total euphoria and relaxation while in a ditch while being raped by a pack of wild dogs
>>
>>27682951
Don't do a can pipe because the fumes from the coating on the metal can be harmful stick with the Apple if you're making a makeshift pipe. I've heard of people using other vegetables and shit but I've never tried them. The Apple is very easy to make
>>
>>27683870
>Don't do a can pipe because the fumes from the coating on the metal can be harmful

True, but afaik most canpipe tutorials online involve you scraping off the metal coating by the bit you'll be smoking from
>>
>>27682706
No drugs
No alcohol
No cigarettes

>Degenerates
>>
>>27683921
It's still a lot easier to poke a few holes in a Apple imo than scrape up a can and there will still probably be some shit in the can that you shouldn't be inhaling so I'd stay away from it.
>>
>>27683985
>alcohol
>degenerate
>some the oldest known written texts were beer recipes
>humans have been drinking for twenty thousand+ years
>degenerates
sure
>>
>>27682929
Jenkem is a shit tier drug.
>>
>>27684122
fuk u man jenkem is dat real shit bwoiii
>>
>tfw want to try DMT so bad but cannot find it anywhere
>>
>>27684197
deepweb? Tor, bitcoin and maybe tails are what you need.
>>
>>27684197
You could buy it from an online smartshop.
>>
>>27684197
>>tfw want to try DMT

Have you tried other psychedelics? If not then I would definitely say it's a good idea before jumping straight into DMT

>but cannot find it anywhere
as >>27684229 said, deepweb is by far the easiest way, but if that fails then you can get everything you need to do an extraction/synthesis yourself completely legally. The plant material that contains it is easy to order, and the process itself is like half a days work using reagents you can get at a hardware store.

Google is your best friend
>>
>>27684255
eh, you can buy DMT containing plants, but without the proper preparation they're useless.

DMT requires chemicals called MAOI's to be orally active (as in the traditional brew ayahuasca) but to be used as a regular drug (i.e. smoked) then you need to do an (honestly pretty simple) extraction from the plant matter you can buy

Instructions for such can be found easily through a bit of searching
>>
>>27684289
I have found instructions and done research, so I know how to do it but I am scared of flammables in the process (people have said a spark in their freezer blew up their fridge and stuff)

I have done shrooms and what was called LSD (but it was probably 25i)
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.