[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are the Muslims in the right? should women be forced to cover
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 317x159) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 317x159
are the Muslims in the right? should women be forced to cover up their degenerate bodies?
>>
File: muslima_masterrace.png (1 MB, 938x572) Image search: [Google]
muslima_masterrace.png
1 MB, 938x572
I had some Turkish girls in my school. They were way cuter than the rest even though they wore headscarves.
>>
If I couldn't look at women when I went outside I would probably be a terrorist too.

Ye olde Christians have it right. Dress modestly, no sex until marriage, etc etc.
But hedonism is a powerful force and it has won the cultural battle.
>>
>>27682382
I women should find a happy medium between wearing a Persian rug and blowing a different nigger everyday.
>>
File: qt3.14.jpg (103 KB, 448x595) Image search: [Google]
qt3.14.jpg
103 KB, 448x595
>>27682857
yeah like a 3D version of this
>>
>>27682857
what does looking at them even accomplish? those tits and ass aren't meant for your eyes anyway, you're just some creep starring at them. that gives them power of you
>>
File: mfw idiots.png (34 KB, 856x388) Image search: [Google]
mfw idiots.png
34 KB, 856x388
>>27682857
this. this so much
old fashioned Christians were damn right with their way of dressing, living...etc
nowadays I actually feel that it would be better if women covered themselves almost their entire bodies and weren't exactly free roaming
>where did we go so wrong?
>>
>>27683401
you can blame the 60s free love hippie bullshit for sparking the fire that destroyed society
>>
There's a nice middle ground between dressing like a prostitute and dressing in a trash bag
>>
women used to give a shit about not looking "easy" or like a slut.
Then suddenly being a slut became a good thing.
It's fucking awful and I can totally see where the muslims who studied in the USA were coming from when they said we were a cultural abomination. We are a cultural abomination.
I'm tired of looking at girls asses when I go outside.
I am legitimately sick of yoga pants. They are this entire slut rationalization personified. "I wear them becuz they're comfortable!"
I've heard that argument too many times and now it just pisses me off to see them.
They're still sexually arousing because they can't suddenly not be. But it's just refuckingdiculous how comfortable 90-95% of women are with wearing skin-tight thin black leggings that leave nothing to the imagination and go inside their ass.
I never got used to them. My friends never got used to them.
Every time I see yoga pants I still cannot fucking believe women fell for that meme and wear them in public.
>>
>>27683739
they may very well be comfortable, but they don't wear them exclusively for comfort. women know what they're doing when they wear that shit, they just want Chad to see the goods, everyone else taking a peak is of no consequence.
>>
>>27682382
They should definitely dress more conservatively but a burka is too much
>>
File: image.png (262 KB, 678x678) Image search: [Google]
image.png
262 KB, 678x678
>Islam is against Christian values
Every woman should dress like a good Christian woman should
>>
I'm not a sad virgin that hides his inability to get any behind puritanism (just a sad virgin) so no, I don't think women should be forced to dress any particular way.
>>
>>27682382
>Missing the point of hijab

It's a class thing. In the Middle East rich women got to wear hijabs while poor women didn't wear it.

The pagans would leave alone anyone who was rich and attack the poor so the prophet (pbuh) ordered all women to dress the same so the poor would not get abused for being poor.
>>
>>27684781
take your sarcastic female angst back to tumblr cunt
>>
Christians had it right pre 2nd wave feminism.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.