[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/rodger/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: elliot-rodger-500.jpg (54 KB, 523x356) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger-500.jpg
54 KB, 523x356
Was he right?

bloxblox
>>
>>27682220

I plan to go on a pilgrimage to Isla Vista by the end of the year unless I lose my job.
>>
>>27682220
No he wasn't.

Killing people that were innocent is not justifiable
>>
It's amazing isn't how he spends months, years even letting the hate boil up until he can't take it anymore.

Documenting his beliefs and thoughts via his manuscript and YouTube channel.

It's very clear who the enemy is in his eyes and how be will seek retribution.

He has so much time to prepare and formulate a clear plan.

And then ultimately when the day of retribution comes he is completely unprepared.

He kills his robot roommates, random passers by, gets BTFO by a door and ultimately fails to take out any of the people he blames his woes on.

He was a failure, even in his attempt to go out with a bang.
>>
fuck that cunt
>>
File: image.gif (429 KB, 300x458) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
429 KB, 300x458
>>27682450
Least he became a meme
>>
>>27682220
if he was /fit/ he would have been sexy as fuck desu
so sad
>>
>>27682220

Guy was a narcissistic entitled prick. People didn't deserve to die because he couldn't get laid. FFS, no he wasn't right.
>>
>>27682332
>normies
>innocent
pick one you colossal faggot

>>27683234
yes they did
the reason we end up the way we are is because we have been shunned from society
nobody gives us a way in and we are forced to remain outsiders and this changes us for the worst

he was an unfortunate product of his environment, i'm much the same as he is and wish i could have joined him on his crusade of justice
>>
File: angryshinobu.jpg (321 KB, 660x495) Image search: [Google]
angryshinobu.jpg
321 KB, 660x495
>>27683234
Don't you fucking talk about Elliot Oliver Robertson Rodger that way.
>>
He was right about the way chicks think. His mistake was to seek their approval.

I completely loathe and ignore them. He was a psycho after all.
>>
>>27683446
your delusional if rogers is anything like us

He was rich, good looking, and had a family with connections. He literally had everything and more and he fucked it up. I have none of that and live a shit life but atleast I can say I actually am a product of my own envrionment
>>
>>27682220
Elliot had good facial features. Sort of that boyish, pretty boy male model look. If he would have just stuck within his own league he could have dated cute hipster girls and other assorted fringe 7/10s. No idea why he was so hellbent on 9/10 blonde Stacies who only want tall masculine jock types. That was literally the only reason for his suffering, he could have been fine if he had just set his sights on a different kind of girl.
>>
>>27685638
Elliot, like so many others, was incapable of looking at himself negatively without blaming it on others. That was his downfall. But maybe nothing really was his fault. Shrug.
>>
Link to me.
>>
>>27685638
He probably had no game. You can look like a chad, but if you're boring then it won't work beyond the first date.
>>
>>27685386
Read his manifesto faggot. You sound like a normie. Everyone is the product of their experiences
>>
he was right in that society is skewed against beta/omega males, especially in modern times. he was wrong about the solution though, a violent beta uprising is unethical, impractical, and counter productive. the real solution is to stop giving women the money, time and attention they want from us, unless one is getting an equal or greater amount in return. and of course, never get married or even live with a girlfriend for too long
>>
>>27682309
>pilgrimage to Isla Vista
How is this not a thing yet?

It should be done on the day of retribution.
>>
>>27685774
>Had no Game
>No Game
>Game
Stopped reading right there.

The PUA Culture was what in part created
Rodgers. Guess who fed him that Alpha/Beta
bullshit.
>>
>killing his robot roommates

not really
>>
Yes he was, normies deserve pain too.

>if he killed a robot he actually did them a favour
>>
>>27682220
>you will never browse r9k again in the weeks following the day of retribution where every thread was an elliot thread

Era gone by.

But no. His lack of self-awareness was mind-blowing. Couple that with his spoiled attitude and prolonged solitude you get this sad little fuck.

Hillariously entertaining diary though. It would have been a great satirical story about a pathetic person, just so happens it wasn't fiction.

Wild.
>>
>>27685386
>good looking

He was fucking 5'9 in so-cal you need to be 6'1 minimum
>>
>>27682309
>>27685964
This actually sounds like good times.

Can we pool money for BMW rentals, and take to the streets at night wearing Gucci and assaulting random, happy couples with starbucks and orange juice from super soakers?

We will be supreme, brothers.
>>
>>27686022
It's like that line from Sweeney Todd.

>no, we ALL deserve to die
>because the lives of the wicked should be made brief
>for the rest of us death would be a relief
>>
>>27682220
No, he was a self important faggot. His videos were cringeworthy, acting like he was some tragic hero, or in his last video like he was some movie villain. What a hack
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.