[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tinder fuck up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: nervous sweating.png (168 KB, 420x337) Image search: [Google]
nervous sweating.png
168 KB, 420x337
>Sperglord but in reasonable shape
>Normie brother gets me to make a tinder profile
>Use it, get the occasional match but the conversation never goes beyond 2 texts as expected
>Normbro takes my phone for a couple of hours and lands a date with a girl via my profile

Now what? The girl's fucking cute, but I don't know what the fuck to talk about or do on a date.
>>
Pay for the date like a cuck

Tinder was made so the goym jew can profit and feminism may prosper
>>
>>27681949
Let your brother TAKE your identity.

He landed it, it's obvious they like each other.
There's no point in pursuing a girl that likes you for your brother
>>
>>27681994
this.

the best you can hope for is to threesome this chick with your brother man.
>>
Make an 80's-style montage where your brother is training you in talking with girls.
>>
Non-robot advice:

Just go to the date, smile and make small talk. Ask her questions about her life and dig it: if she says she's in med school ask her if it's because she has the vocation of saving people etc..

Just think about sharing a good time with a cute girl, get to know her. No need to put any pressure.
>>
>>27682098
but what if she isnt in medschool? you normies CANNOT assume we have the same conversational skills as you
>>
>>27682204
Is an analogy too hard to understand for you guys ?

Med school > Wants to save people
Law school > Wants to defend them
Business School > Want to create a world-changing business ?
Engineering > Want to build a whole world?

Is it seriously that hard?
>>
>>27682262
YES FOR FUCKS SAKE
They don't call us socially retarded for nothing
>>
>>27682093

shit this is actually not a bad idea
>>
>>27682321
Jesus, lord help you
>>
>>27682262
But all of those professions are about making money. Do I really need to lie?
>>
>>27682417
>1 new post
Of course, money is the basic condition and the predominant for some people but the majority tries to make money doing something they like
>>
Post screenshots of the conversation, if he has the skills to make a tinder whore reply more than once, we need tips for the rest of us
>>
>>27682474
wait some people actually LIKE to work? how?
>>
>>27681994
>Let your brother TAKE your identity.

I'd rather take his
>>
File: 1459036369057.jpg (95 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1459036369057.jpg
95 KB, 720x960
Do not go on the date you're already setting yourself up for failure, in facts text the girl and tell her what happened and that you guys shouldn't date (which will get her pussy wet BTW)
Instead, keep practicing talking with girls and accept your bros help, you just have to show the fucking initiative so someone else doesn't have to do it for you.
If you really can't get yourself to care you might just be gay or a wizard, sorry man
>>
>>27682568
Maybe not like. Think of it as people trying to get into the least painful way (for them) of earning the desired amount of money
>>
>>27682417
Lawfag here, none of them are just about making money. If you go into it just thinking that you'll never have the drive to be anything but mediocre. You have to believe you're going to do good things.
>>
>>27682481
fucking ayyyy

you can say literally anything, talking right now to a girl where i opened with asking to spank her
>>
okey dude, heres what you have to do. Go on the date and be shitty at it. Then you go on another date with another chick and your gonna be a little less shitty. repeat this until you dont suck and freak out just by the thought of meeting and talking to a girl, and then you'll get somewhere. You cant expect to be great at something you never do the first time.
>>
>>27682688
Is that the old picture of a woman who committed suicide?
>>
>>27682481
Do this kind op anon.
>>
>>27682892
Literally telling all the girls I match with that I eat ass and i'm getting no replies lel
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.