[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's her name, /r9k/? The girl you can't stop thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 19
File: jdimsa.jpg (28 KB, 416x700) Image search: [Google]
jdimsa.jpg
28 KB, 416x700
What's her name, /r9k/? The girl you can't stop thinking about?

Mine is Karen
>>
Yasmin

She is very pretty
>>
>>27681891
I don't know her name... Kill me, guys
>>
Cerenza..
>>
It was Rachel.
She hated that name, insisted on a nickname.
Just the way she never wore dresses, except in those photos from the samba class her mom made her take.
She was Rae, a beam of sunshine strong enough anything that was shitty and sullen in me.
She burned so fucking bright, but now she's in an urn.
I want to die.
I want to die.
I want to die.
I want to die.
I want to die.
I want to die.I want to die.I want to die.
>>
>>27682044
...so, where did you get that copypasta from?
>>
File: jpeg.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
jpeg.png
51 KB, 657x527
>>27681891
Morgan.

She got a boyfriend the day I was gonna ask her out, and then told me I was like a brother.
>>
>>27681891
Kathryn

She sucks like a vacuum
>>
Mel. I just want to hold her hand.
>>
>>27682044
Top kek

She was God's mistake and he fixed it, don't worry, anon
>>
>Couldn't even find out her name
Funny thing is that the person I'm in love with is almost certainly a fictional one that I've projected onto a real person's image, but fuck if realizing this helps me.
>>
Jen. Every single day for 7 years now

kill me
>>
>>27682121
God's a fag.
I'm glad the jews nailed him up.
>>
>>27682141
Yeah, same here. It's entertaining, in the least
>>
Andrea, the one that got away... after 4-5 months of interacting things got close between us, kissing, she jerked me off, hugging, spending time etc.. and she just ran of to her Ex "to try again" couple days ago.

Fuck my life.

They are both from my school too, and I see her and him everyday now.. 2 months left and I graduate, cant wait.
>>
>>27681891
Hannah, And Gloria.
>>
>>27681891
Irma.
>>
Her name is Elsa.

I'd give anything to hold her.
>>
File: 1440447255730.png (121 KB, 1548x1468) Image search: [Google]
1440447255730.png
121 KB, 1548x1468
Caroline for me
>>
Becka.
>>
>>27681891
Fucking Wendy, man I wish I could take her outta my mind
>>
Josephine or something like that, she mostly go by a nickname.
>>
File: 1449312066750.jpg (21 KB, 300x626) Image search: [Google]
1449312066750.jpg
21 KB, 300x626
>>27682600
We all know this feel, man
>>
Her name is Alice. She was always kind to me even when others bullied me, she is also beautiful 10/10.
>>
>>27682141
>>27682180
This happened to Hitler with her only crush, Stephanie.

"Certainly such phenomena are typical of every first great love, and one might perhaps be tempted
to dismiss Adolfs feelings for Stefanie as calf love. This may have been true as far as Stefanie's
own conception of them was concerned, butfor Adolf himself, his relation to Stefanie was more
than calf love. The mere fact that it lasted more than four years, and even cast its splendour over
the subsequentyears of misery in Vienna, shows thatAdolf's feelings were deep and true, and
real love. Proof of the depth of his feelings is that for Adolf, throughout these years, no other
woman but Stefanie existed -- how unlike the usual boy's love, which is always changing its
object. I cannotrememberthatAdolf ever gave any thoughtto another girl. Later, in Vienna, when
Lucie Weidt roused his enthusiasm in the partof Elsa in Lohengrin, the highest praise he could
give her was that she reminded him of Stefanie."
>>
>>27682487
Same. Feels pepe man
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 500x375
2 girls actually. I like this girl that's 3 years older than me, she has a bf
>of course
We talk everyday, have a lot in common, and have the type of friendship that took off. Her bf is apparently jealous of me, which cofuses me because he's better than me in a lot of ways.
She says that they fight a lot and he gets her maad. Might break up, what do?
>Girl 2
Met a little over a year ago, talk almost everyday, texting. (Girl 1 is in person and texting) But we have hung out kinda a lot, we have done some hands in the pants type of stuff, on and off. Friend says go for Girl 2, but idk what do to.
>whoag
/r9k pls help
>>
>>27682726
Cont. he was literally all of us, read it.

"In appearance, Stefanie was ideally suited for
the part of E Isa, and other female roles of Wagner's operas, and we spent much time wondering
whether she had the necessary voice and musical talent. Adolf was inclined to take it for granted,
j ust her Valkyrie-like appearance neverfailed to attract him and to fire him with unbounded
enthusiasm. He wrote countless love poems to Stefanie. "Hymn to the Beloved" was the title of
one of them, which he read to me from his little black notebook. Stefanie, a high-born damsel, in
a dark blue, flowing velvet gown, rode on a white steed over the flowering meadows, her loose
hair fell in golden waves on her shoulders. A clear spring sky was above. Everything was pure,
radiant joy. I can still see Adolfs face glowing with fervent ecstasy and hear his voice reciting
these verses. Stefanie filled his thoughts so completely that everything he said, or did, or planned
for the future, was centred around her. With his growing estrangement from his home, Stefanie
gained more and more influence over my friend, although he never spoke a word to her. "
>>
>>27682733
My bad, forgot names.
>Marianna
>Dayelyn
>>
Catherine

WHY IS THIS NOT ORIGINAL REEEE
>>
>>27682754
"He used to insist that, once he met Stefanie, everything would become clear
without as much as a word being exchanged."

Trully a robot

truall
>>
Olivia, cant find her on social media, saw her in person getting on a bus a few months ago, she was perfect for me, even asked me out when we knew each other but i pussed out, feels bad man.
>>
File: 1454862490898.jpg (44 KB, 430x290) Image search: [Google]
1454862490898.jpg
44 KB, 430x290
posted this in another tread but whatever

>tfw best friends with a girl
>we were super close, hung out a bunch
>I was depressed, but I was happy around her
>don't see her for a few weeks
>get arrested so I can't really talk to her over the phone
>when I finally see her again she runs up to me and we hug for like a solid minute
>we cuddle for the whole night
>suddenly stop feeling happy when I am around her
>being around her no longer brings me joy
>now all I want to do is die

feels badman
>>
>>27682657
>Shit taste in names confirmed

Might as well kill yourself, anon.
Even if Chad gave you his son, your wife would laugh you out of an honorable name and name it "Tyroniel"
>>
>>27681891
I dont know her name but I have this
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1l8pwHfbAxv
>>
Esmeralda.

nonasciitextnotallowedblox
>>
Silvia. Amazing laugh, kooky , likes to swear, athletic, great ass. Not seen her in 2 years but she is always on my mind. Have a shit load of retreats
>>
>>27681891
name starts with I

>tfw she frequently drives to my city, to meet our mutual friends and me
>tfw I think it might be up to something
>tfw I realised, she only ever visited me, because she was really fucking my roommate
>>
My husbando is Hotohori and i lament the fact that we will never meet.

The same deal with an irl crush Greg. I missed the serendipity moment where we could have been married and now he has a gold digger.

>tfw will never be with anyone i love
>>
>>27681891
Pia & Morgan
Monogamy is for cucks
>>
If I write, I admit. Therefore I do not write.
>>
File: tmp_9420-2sac11x05-1333040738.jpg (85 KB, 379x205) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9420-2sac11x05-1333040738.jpg
85 KB, 379x205
I'm going to kill your thread.

Her name is Fiona. She died of cancer 3 years ago. But really she probably died of a broken heart. Her family disowned me a year before her death while she was in a hospital half paralysed. I wasn't there for her when she needed me the most, and now the roles are reversed, everyday for the last 4 fucking years of my life. I'm a drug addict, I generally have disgust not only for myself but others around me. I sit in my apt, straight up NEET and all I do is think. I still have a blanket that we used to share, and I was wondering why I'd been recently having dreams (nightmares) of us together and happy.

I really can't stand it. The shitty part of being a manlet, having no self confidence and being over the age of 40 is really starting to become my downfall.

The sad part is I still try. Fake smile and all. How you doing? Fine! Of course it's bullshit. Fuck I still try to chat on dating sites, but I feel like I'm cucking my dead ex girlfriend.

I want to open up, but no male friend would ever want to listen to my bullshit and girls generally do their best to avoid getting too close because I just don't care, especially once I get a good drunk on and remove my filter.

I don't want to die, but id rather not live this way as well.
>>
>>27684583
>dead oneitus
>3 years
Me too.
I externalize more of my terrible feeling though and take it out on others.
Do you have dreams where she's back and won't listen to you when you tell her she died?
>>
File: LxOogH8.gif (673 KB, 500x436) Image search: [Google]
LxOogH8.gif
673 KB, 500x436
Eliza but not the femanon one
>>
>>27684668
No I just try to pretend I'm alive again.
>>
I haven't had a conversation with a female outside my mother that has lasted more than half a minute in 10 years.
>>
Diana. Blue eyes, brown hair, and a look that will make you turn to dust.
>>
Brooke
Qt in history class with a bangin body
>>
Her name is Molly, I've been trying to get her number for around a month because I lost all the data in my phone. I can't bring myself to talk to her anymore I'm not sure why it's so easy, she's even a few rooms away. I love her so much
>>
Mother Teresa
>>
>>27687379
IVE BEEN LOOKING EVERY WHERE AND I CANT SEEM TO FIND MOLLY
>>
Kyle and I don't even know why
>>
>>27687403
Is that a song?
>>
File: 1455028037762.jpg (72 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1455028037762.jpg
72 KB, 720x720
Margot

but I'm too afraid of people to ever talk to her
>>
Lydia. she came into my life with her tattoos and her septum piercing and her dyed hair, and now i'm fucked up.
>>
>>27681891
Irene

namebl0x
>>
>>27687465
yes, rap song called molly by tyga
>>
Sara

I think she may be BLACKED now
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 568x647) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 568x647
>>27681891
Elsa
Hell Vinter! Sieg Heil!
>>
Jessica

I'm sp00ked at this thread's existence. I didn't know so many people were as delusional as me.
>>
>>27687545
Thanks, might give it a listen in a bit
>>
>>27687631
I can't help it anon, I have no friends so when a girl comes by and says something to me I have to think about her
>>
>>27681891
Her name is Jenny
I loved her for so long
One night i told her how i felt
we had our thing
but she ultimatley rejected me
why live
>>
Meilleure
>>
>>27687379
She just left, she didn't even look at me.
>>
File: dog.jpg (84 KB, 1920x1008) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
84 KB, 1920x1008
>>27682825
>mine is Olivia too

hmmmmm....
>>
>>27681927
Is she in NJ?
>>
>>27682832
what you get arrested for nigger?
>>
Lauren. Actually there's two Laurens, both cute blondes, but I like one a lot more than the other. Neither really gives me the time of the day though, they're just polite people.
>>
Charlotte.

First girl I've found genuinely interesting and desirable in terms of gf material in awhile.
>>
>>27687579
who cares man. my crush was only blacked when i met her. now she's babied. go for it before it gets worse.
>>
File: 1457734823168.png (150 KB, 304x317) Image search: [Google]
1457734823168.png
150 KB, 304x317
caroline

>she moved away
>she's not on any social media
>I'll never see her again
>>
kirsten

we always end up back with each other somehow in this crazy vicious cycle of hooking up and breaking up, currently on the come up tho
>>
Lexye
She was single for the longest time and now she's dating a Chad. It hurts man
>>
Chloe Monet East
>>
Kylie
She told me she loved me but is moving to Portland. I live in MN....
>>
File: image.png (221 KB, 888x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
221 KB, 888x900
Camila
I will see her this Saturday
And I don't know what to do. I feel I will be rejected if I ask her on a date.
>Why should I stay alive?
>>
Laura.

But I need to get over her, I'm a side character in her life at absolute best. I'm unnecessary.
>>
>>27687994
No, she is moving to florida in 2 months

I live in Washington :((
>>
Jen, fucking Jen
>>
File: dearest.jpg (92 KB, 472x888) Image search: [Google]
dearest.jpg
92 KB, 472x888
My dear gf. Here is a picture of her
>>
>>27689774
She would be attractive if she didn't put on makeup like a fucking child. Jesus Christ dude. I've never seen someone be that bad at putting on make up. Fix the eyebrows, lipgloss, and eyeshadow. It makes her look like a fucking tranny desu.
>>
>>27681891
Angelica. Originalite was fragemented into slabs, used for post reinforcement.
>>
File: qt.jpg (34 KB, 500x888) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
34 KB, 500x888
>>27689834
She has confidence issues and doesn't like her freckles
even though i tell her they're cute as fuck
>>
>>27689873
ew nasty
don't ever post this again
>>
>>27682703
Looks like i may have already posted and forgotten about it.
The worst thing is that she has a bf and theyve been together a year now. And on top of that he just seems a much more handsome, confident version of myself
>>
File: MAGA.jpg (84 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
MAGA.jpg
84 KB, 540x960
>>27690029
You just mad cuz my gf is hot and you don't have someone to love. Faggot.
>>
File: Homunculus.jpg (19 KB, 236x339) Image search: [Google]
Homunculus.jpg
19 KB, 236x339
Julia

I'll never be able to talk to her, though.
She's smart, might even be smarter than me.
She's also the most perfect human being to ever walk the face of the earth, so I'm kinda fucked here desu.
>>
File: 1407684128093.jpg (48 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1407684128093.jpg
48 KB, 499x499
>>27689873
>she
>her
>her

I really hate to be the one to break this to you, anon, buuuut... that's a dude.
>>
File: shitposting.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.gif
2 MB, 300x169
>>27690053
I'm glad you like her, but I'd pass if I were you desu.

Also, please get the fuck off my board you fucking normie.
Reee.
>>>/b/
>>
>>27690100
Yeah I feel you senpai. I'm not good enough to speak to Emily, she's perfect.
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.