[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw only source of pleasure is music and food I'm not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (534 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
534 KB, 1600x1200
>tfw only source of pleasure is music and food

I'm not even fat or in bad shape, I just really like the taste of food and sweet drinks. That and music are the only things that make me feel anything. Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>27681766
that feel of being a hedonist? nah. I have self control and the word of God. go fuck yourself
>>
>>27681790
I don't overindulge, faggot.
>>
coffee + some sugary snack is literally the best part of my days.
>>
>>27681801
learn what words mean, dumb fuck
>only looking at things in terms of how much pleasure they give you
>not a hedonist
continually fuck yourself until you die
>>
>>27681790
>fouling your mind with the saccharine decay of dogma

*vomiting intensifies*
>>
>>27681766
>>27681827
iktf. The days are all the same, the only thing that separates them from eachother is what I eat/drink.
>>
well, I add booze and weed onto that, but yeah. anything else is just not worth the time and effort
>>
>>27681766
I don't feel a fucking thing.

I lie. I enjoy the sensation you get after you run for half an hour. And the dull ache you get from lifting. They're great.
Adrenaline dumping terror is amazing.

Music and food are just ambient noise though.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.