[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get a girl to fuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 600x678) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 600x678
I'm sick of this shit.
Give me step by step doable guide that is compatible with autism.
Everyone, literary everyone does this so it shouldn't be hard.
P.S. I don't have many friends and I have social anxiety bad enough to not let me ask random girls out.
>>
>>27681562
Get drunk, and then ask random ugly girls on the street
>>
>>27681632
I don't want to be put into jail for some sort of made up sexual harassment crime. But alcohol may helps otherwise.
>>
Make conversation with girl for fifteen minutes, ask for number, text her asking if she'd like to hang out, hang out with her at coffee shop, if it goes well text her again asking if you can come over to her house and watch the new trendy Netflix show, go to her house, ask if you can check her breasts for lumps to ensure she doesn't have breast cancer, then enjoy sexual intercourse in the missionary position for the sole purpose of successful reproduction.
>>
>>27681562
get a hooker they get to the point
>>
>>27681852
You had me until the netflix part. Jokes aside I think I can work my way up to a date but the making moves, initiating sex part seems impossible to do. I get too anxious.
>>27681873
I did that, felt horrible. Not worth it desu senpai.
>>
>>27682291
For making moves, just ask her if you can kiss her (after you've established enough comfort I mean, so after you spend a few hours at the coffee shop, then hang out for an hour or so at her house. Technically you can try for the kiss earlier but it's riskier.) Granted, all the normies will spout "asking for a kiss is so beta, just kiss her!" but we can't fucking read minds, and some girls give barely any signals.

You might as well just ask "would you like to kiss?" because if she's already attracted to you, I highly doubt her brain will fire off "oh he asked me if we can kiss? Wow what a complete beta, I'm kicking him out of my house right now."
>>
>>27682291
Also, for anxiety, I completely understand as I get anxious as absolute fuck around women. The best thing you can do is force yourself to get rejected ten times - you'll be desensitized to it, kind of like dying ten times in Dark Souls, you start to say "eh whatever, dying isn't so bad, it helps me learn and progress." Think about it, if you shut off Dark Souls because you're afraid of dying, you miss out on an awesome experience.

Granted, getting rejected ten times won't eliminate anxiety, that horrible intense anxiety will always be there. It just makes you lose your fear of rejection because you accept possible failure.
>>
>>27682395
Actually I managed to initiate a kiss once. It was awkward as hell but I still did it. But anything beyond that? Naw.
I mean feeling her breasts, groping her, asking to go to her/mine place sounds so wrong in my mind. Maybe it's because I have been raised as a very conservative religious boy. The thought of anything beyond a kiss feels very wrong (absolutelyharam.jpg), immoral etc. If I could get a gf that is ok with my awkwardness I could solve this but no one here is that lucky I guess. >>27682473
You are probably right. I have never asked a girl out. I have the irrational fear that somehow the word would spread or something. All my sexual encounters were started by women (having common friends and being piss-off drunk is how they have made such a counterintuitive decision) so I know that I have a chance but I just pussy out.
>>
Hire a fucking hooker. They know how to fuck and will pretend to like you. overall best bang for your buck.
>>
>>27683545
You can't kiss hookers anon. The one I tried didn't let me lick her tits either. Besides there is a time limit, you know that she is a whore, there is no love involved etc etc. They may be suitable for chads but they are not for betas with unrealistic ideas of love/sex like me.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.