[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many robots have tried MDMA? It allows you to feel what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Dilated_pupils_2006.jpg (1 MB, 1704x2272) Image search: [Google]
Dilated_pupils_2006.jpg
1 MB, 1704x2272
How many robots have tried MDMA?

It allows you to feel what its like to be normal and genuinely content for a few hours

Experienced drugfag here who's bored and enjoys answering robots questions

Other than that, drug general I guess
>>
How do pillpoppers and the like prevent their dilated eyes from being damaged? I know people still do MDMA at outdoor concerts and stuff, seems dangerous.
>>
Absolutely. The first time I tried MDMA it was absolutely amazing, I genuinely felt happy and like a normie for the first time in my life.

Every single time after that I've gotten some shitty meth/research chemical stimulant sold to be as "the purest molly dawg" and it feels like an awful dirty amphetamine.

I wish everyone could do real mdma once in their life, because the shitty fake street molly is absolutely awful and can turn someone off of it.
>>
>>27681571
>How do pillpoppers and the like prevent their dilated eyes from being damaged? I know people still do MDMA at outdoor concerts and stuff, seems dangerous.

What do you mean? There's no real danger that comes with having dilated pupils, if anything it means you're more cautious as bright lights will be more painful to look at than they would be sober.
>>
>>27681579
>Every single time after that I've gotten some shitty meth/research chemical stimulant sold to be as "the purest molly dawg" and it feels like an awful dirty amphetamine.

This

Buying MDMA of street niggers (or rally another other than a really, really good contact or a darkmarket vendor is dumb as fuck, at least get yourself a marquis test kit, they're like 5 bucks each)
>>
>>27681656
It's actually a brilliant idea for making money, they probably buy some super cheap RC and pack it into capsules to be sold at $10 each, making them probably $9 profit. But it's such a horrible disservice to the world, if I hadn't experienced what real mdma felt like I'd probably say "wow molly is so shitty, does nothing but make my heart race and make me agitated and hyper."

Real mdma felt so amazing, I wish so much I could get more. I'm not ballsy enough to use the darknet though. It really needs to be decriminalized so all the street niggers can stop shilling their crappy RCs or homemade meth masqeurading as molly.
>>
I want to try cocaine
are there any downsides to cocaine?
is it very addictive?
also how do I get cocaine
>>
>>27682052
> I'm not ballsy enough to use the darknet though.

It is quite literally orders of magnitude safer than buying it anywhere else. Seriously, I'm not going to extol its virtues to you because
>shill
so I'll just say do your own research, the more you come to understand how it works the less paranoid you'll be.

But for real, I used to know a proper chavvy cunt who would buy (probably already cut to shit) mandy, cut it 1/3 with caffeine then 1/6 with sugar, dye it red and sell it to people telling them it was "thick sick new formula he was working on" and would get people back telling him it was by far the best roll they've ever had
>>
>>27682115
MDMA > Cocaine
Cocaine is good and all, but it doesn't make you feel as good as MDMA would.
>>
>>27682115
>are there any downsides to cocaine?

Many, I personally found cocaine really underwhelming, but then it doesn't really have the effects I go for in drugs

>is it very addictive?

Yes, it is very addictive

Not like, one sniff and you'll be sucking dick for it on the streets as after school specials will tell you, but addictive to the point that it's very, very easy to slip into a habit without realizing you have an issue.

Cocaine, basically, makes you into a chad. It gives you the rush and energy of regular amphetamine, but with an added layer of alphaness (read - being an asshole)

It is stupidly expensive for what it does, and even then the high only lasts about half an hour before it just makes you feel like death until you have more coke

Honestly, if you want to know what it's like, just try speed (amphetamine), it's basically the same buzz, it just won't make you into an annoying prick
>>
>>27682182
The way I would describe it, is that if straight up amphetamine makes you feel "good" (as in, no other emotions attached, just pure good feeling) then MDMA makes you feel "happy", wheras coke makes you feel the same "good" as amphetamines, but with an added layer of anger or uncomfortableness, which some people enjoy, but just tends to make them act like twats when actually on it
>>
>>27681571
It hurts, but it doesnt really hurt your eyes.

Watching the sun for 5 seconds damages your eyes more than 4 hours of mdma.

>>27681530
The best drug out there. It makes you just truly appreciate love and life.
>>
>>27682115
MDMA > Coke for sure, unfortunately can't do M nearly as often though, i try to limit it to once every couple months
>>
If I could reliably get the stuff I would probably burn myself out on it.
It is the fucking cure to all things robtot.
It makes you social, allows you to experience empathy, outgoing, happy, not depressed, not anxious.
10/10 would do again. But I live in nowheresville and we don't see a lot of quality stuff through here. And even if we did I don't have the social connections to obtain it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.