[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/lonely/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
ITT: We talk about how lonely we are and give each other comfort and lots of (You)s
>>
I have just recently become lonely again following a breakup.

Honest, loyal and loving bot looking for a good home.
>>
>>27680944
I haven't had the warm embrace of anyone for many years. I have been on my own living in a 1 bedroom apartment in the ghetto for the last 6 months. I don't leave my apartment because I don't want to get shot by some gangbanger. My apartment has holes in it from bullets so I know one of these days if I don't get out of here I will be hit in the crossfire of a shooting sitting in my room.
>>
>>27680944
I've been lonely my entire life, all I've ever wanted is someone that genuinely loves me and enjoys being around me, but it always manages to elude me.
>>
I feel you guys.

I never had a real friend all my life.
>>
Chad didn't text back day after sex on first date.
That's like the third time already, wtf...
>>
>>27681133

Neither have I. I've never had a friend I could rely on, someone I can call on to help me out when I'm in a dark place.
>>
>>27681170
People are shit man. They only care about themselves and getting their newest gadget.
Friendship is the most important thing in life to me yet i never got to experience it.
When i was 15 i met a friend of my mother who was 50 years old and an artist. I could talk to him about film, literature and art etc and thought i have finally met somebody. Turned out he was a pedophile who just wanted to fuck me.
Welp
>>
>>27681297
I wish all of you could have what I have. My best friend that has been by my side since I was 2 years old. We are honestly pretty much the same person. Same interests/dislikes ect. When we talk on skype with people they have no idea which one of us is talking because we sound so similar and talk in the same way.
>>
>>27680980
>>27681022
>>27681101
i know this is little consolation, but have a (you).
>>
Today I overheard a collegue mentioning intimate matters to an intern. They both have a relationship, so she must've felt at ease telling him, while she can smell the desperate virgin on me. I didn't even know she could talk about it so calually, she's usually rather prude. Or so it seemed.
>>
I'm very alone. Even with the person I consider my best friend, we're very very distant. Only ever talk about task-at-hand matters, and then not too often. When I was in the darkest point I've been, he just wanted me gone. But he didn't actually get rid of me, because then I'd take my TV with me and it's our only TV. My best friend and the only reason he keeps me around is because I own the TV.
Sometimes it gets to me. I'm cold, alone, lonely, and have no energy and I really don't want to go to class. It would be nice if I had somebody to cheer me up. But no. I've got an empty room, a heat that doesn't work, and stale bread for dinner.
>>
>>27681369
This is what i have always wanted
#goals2k16
>>
>currently in school
>robot to the core, very limited friends in HS

JUST

I-I dont think i'm that bad either desu
>decently attractive
>androgynous femboy
>nice cute benis
>not outgoing but if people approach me im always really happy and interested just because someone took time to pay attention to me
>only a little clingy ;_;

recently though i've been talking to an MTF at my uni who is really nice and seems genuinely interested in me but every time I come to r9k the hivemind reminds me that trans is the low hanging fruit and i feel awful about how the only way i can get someone to spend time with me is if they are emotionally moldable (even if this is complete bullshit which it is)

h-hold me
>>
>>27682153
Don't listen to r9k, ever. Take whatever you can get.
>>
>Doing well in school
>Menial job but making some money
>Huge crush on girl I work with
>We get along great, similar sense of humor and interests, etc
>She now has a boyfriend before I could get the courage

I'm doing decently in other aspects of my life except for her, it's messing with my head just being around her. 24 year old kissless handholdless virgin here.
>>
Don't know if this is a relevant thread but I'm lonely and don't wanna make my own thread.

So I like this girl and I'm pretty sure she kinda likes me too. But the problem is that she has a bf. Should I try anything or nah?
>>
>doing well in college
>3.8 GPA bio major
>lonely as hell but whatever
>have mental breakdown beginning junior year
>need to take semester off
>come back this spring
>nothing is better but I try to pull through
>depression takes hold
>miss a lot classes and don't do assignments
>will know most likely fail most of my courses
>friends have stopped talking with me b cause they're tired of dealing with me pessimism/inability to express myself
>I started a suicide note a couple of days ago
>>
>>27680980
Things may look sorta bleak now, but a lot of the guys here have never really had a meaningful relationship. Since you have you're likely to find another nice girl, you just have to push past the hard part you're in now.
>>
>>27680944
Where to begin? I have no friends, you know what I wanted most in 2015? To see star wars with a friend. Never happened. During high school I was used to buy booze and cigs for parties, but I was never invited.

Handholdless virgin. Haven't had a conversation with a girls since I left high school.

The only thing that makes me happy is going to the gym and lifting something heavy. If I can bench 315 by December I will hop on a ton of roids, then if life still sucks after a year, I'll top myself.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.