[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
24 year old NEET here reporting in. Not a normie like the majority
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1458350007341.png (264 KB, 540x429) Image search: [Google]
1458350007341.png
264 KB, 540x429
24 year old NEET here reporting in. Not a normie like the majority of this board.

Any other hopeless NEETs completely given up? Like seriously given up? I think I have.
>>
almost 30, kv, neet, haven't had a job in 6 years. yea I'm done. hopefully getting terminal cancer soon and spend the rest of my life high on legal opiates.
>>
>>27680723
The opiates sound like a good idea my friend. I hope you can get them soon.
>>
Calling all NEETs. Please report in.
>>
26yo neet here
>went to sleep for 2h because small headache
>felt at peace and wanted to die
>dream about funeral
>wake up and it is raining outside
>>
>>27681079
What's up bro

how is everything? my dad told me I can't drink anymore in his house so I can't get faded anymore
>>
>>27680680
What the fuck is up with you NEETs? Why you feel such depressed? I am neet myself and I enjoy my life through video games and online entertainment.

What exactly makes you wanting to kill yourselves as a neet?
>>
>>27681651
failed normies. They didnt choose to be NEET, it chose them.
>>
File: Life as a non-Chad male.jpg (171 KB, 936x557) Image search: [Google]
Life as a non-Chad male.jpg
171 KB, 936x557
24yo NEET reporting in. Failed out of University, Military, and min wage jobs. Skelly as hell and haven't had a positive interaction with a female in at least five years. Taking a fuckload of kava caps to drown out the pain. I blame all my issues on lyme disease, which can cause chronic depression and fatigue. But honestly I have no idea why I have such horrible depression and absolutely zero motivation or energy.
>>
>>27681651
My guess is lack of fulfillment.
Almost as if they hate their life choices and wish they weren't a NEET.

I hope they realize there's more to life than not bathing and watching anime
>>
>>27681149
everything is good.
moving out at end of summer with 5k in savings and rent+ bills a total of 300usd. working on that backlog each day is good to change stuff up. running out of space for me [187] vhs tapes in current room. why vhs? i live in pre-2008 but have been keeping up with stuff through 8ch/pol/ and 8ch/v/. last movie i watched was brazil and last game i played was axeley. making tendies since cannot wal to subway since it is raining. r9k used to be good but we can make it as it was if we make the threads good again.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.