[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doesn't anyone know the legality of sharing a prize in specific
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: mcdonalds-monopoly.jpg (269 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds-monopoly.jpg
269 KB, 600x601
Doesn't anyone know the legality of sharing a prize in specific regard to McDonald's Monopoly game? I came into possession of a park place #621 and according to the rules if I get piece 622 I will win 1000000 or 50k a year for 20,years. If I were to create a listing looking for someone with the other piece and make a deal with them to share the prize money, could this be a rulebreaker?
>>
you are so fucking stupid
there are only like 2 or three of those pieces out there, your park place is common as shit retard
>>
>>27680571
>621

This retard thinks his Park Place is anything special. Finding Broadway is like finding all 5 pieces of Exodia in one pack, and 3 of them are misprints.
>>
>>27680571
I got Park Place and a free medium fry last time.
You're not getting Boardwalk dumbshit, you think they would hand out 100 $1,000,000 prizes?
>>
>>27681053
>I got Park Place and a free medium fry last time.

I got a free McGriddle and a free frappe/smoothie off of one box of fries.
>>
The whole point is that they have loads of commons and only like 5 of the rare ones, so if anyone actually got one of them they would be better off spending it themselves
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.