[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i don't have a boyfriend and i'm 26 so my window to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8
File: littleman.jpg (397 KB, 995x2858) Image search: [Google]
littleman.jpg
397 KB, 995x2858
i don't have a boyfriend and i'm 26 so my window to find a man is about to slam shut but i'm severely disgusted with male sexuality what do i do
>>
Get a "trans" bf so you get a barely sexual gentle person to be with, but you can still tell people you have a boyfriend.
>>
File: 1448095227904.jpg (183 KB, 1020x908) Image search: [Google]
1448095227904.jpg
183 KB, 1020x908
>>27680534
Disregard males and obtain cats
>>
File: 1456884422196.jpg (123 KB, 875x930) Image search: [Google]
1456884422196.jpg
123 KB, 875x930
i don't have a girlfriend and i'm 26 because i've never really cared about sex or dating

move in with me for some platonic co-habitation and sex in the missionary position with the lights off for the sole purpose of procreation
>>
>finally get sweet innocent virgin bf
>he wants to piss on me
>what
>he wants me to shit on him
>he wants me to shit and not wipe my ass and lick it clean
>he wants to shove things in my anus
>he wants me to tell him his dick is small
>he wants me to gag on his dick
>he wants to stretch my vagina open
>he wants me to make up stories about how I fucked other guys while stroking him off

I am starting to think being a lonely old hag with a cat is better than this shit. Not to mention being expected to go on birth control which totally sucks dick. (condoms which you only have to deal with during sex? fuck that. birth control which has side effects you have to deal with all the time? what do you mean you are not already on it?)
>>
>>27680708
>>27680708
>>27680708
>>27680708
>>27680708
>>27680708
This forever
>>
>>27680838
qt innocent virgin boys are more used up and corrupt than the chads they try to put down because they get mindfucked by years of fapping to things human eyes werent meant to see, this is why i always laugh at them expecting unspoiled virgin gfs
>>
>>27680534
This shitty comic reads like something from 2008
>>
>>27680838
how many of those things did you do?
>>
There are honest and loyal men with no fucked up fetishes out there; I'm one of them.

I just hope you find the one you're looking for.
>>
Be my lesbian girlfriend. I have a strap on that's bigger than most dicks and stays hard forever.
>>
>>27681426
The stories which I am good at because I often think about leaving him. The relationship is great though other than the festering wound of his fetishes.
>>
>>27680534
All i can say is that you fucked up.
>>
Seriously just become a lesbian. I'm technically bi, I can be sexually attracted to males but more often than not their gross behaviors, immaturity and desperation for sex pisses me off.

Now I date an adorable dorky girl who likes animals just like I do, she smells amazing never sweats gives me tons of attention, when I have her over my bed isn't all nasty after. She is super tidy and really affectionate... Should I go on?

Oh yeah and we take the same clothing and shoe size.

DO IT. LESBIAN BLISS IS WAITING FOR YOU.
>>
>>27680838
>tfw no qt gf who will let me clean shit off her anus
feels bad
>>
>>27681557
i would really love to be a lesbian but find vagian very gross
>>
>>27681557
The smells are the best thing about being a lesbian. I never realised guys smell so bad until I smelled a girl up close. My bed smells GOOD ALL THE TIMES.
>>
I'm a 26yr old semi chad shut in
Date me
>>
>>27681621
Okay girl but let's be real here. Would you rather:
Lick and kiss an adorable, neat, well-trimmed or shaved pussy

Or get your head jammed down on some guys nasty junk with gnarly pubes longer than gimli's beard and a big flappy foreskin that his never-present father never told him to clean under

Make your call.
>>
I'm a 26 semi chad lonely shut in
You could date me but you wont because you're a whore.
>>
>>27681557
Do you want a second gf?
>>
>>27680534
You can be my girl.
We don't have to fuck, but I expect you to run healer in dungeons when I inevitably make you play MMO's with me
>>
>>27681646
>14:43:33
>>27681738
>14:49:11

Any man will turn violent if not acknowledged and pampered within five minutes of his demands.
>>
>>27681730
>eating a roast beef sandwich
>>
>>27680534
you could always let me be your bf

ill try my best not to disgust you :3 (serious)
>>
>>27681817
>post a comment
>it doesn't show up
>refresh a few time repost again
>roastie supreme thinks everything is about them as usual
>>
>>27681777
God if I had time I would date two girls. And instead of dating whiny-ass MRA guys who think all the bills should be split but they should get laid and wah wah wah I would turn up at your door in my car that I own with some flowers that I bought and take you out to eat a meal that I paid for and watch you just glow at the prospect of being treated like the special girl that you are.

Yeah I think guys have turned me gayer since the last time I had this discussion.
>>
>>27680534
It's ok. I'm disgusted with female sexuality too.
>>
>>27681816
Nevermind, I read the thread and realised that you're not actually a team player.

Good luck dying alone!
>>
>>27680534

>what do i do

killing yourself is the only logical solution at this point.

>>27681901

... and especially for you
>>
>>27680534
>i'm severely disgusted with male sexuality

have fun being alone forever
:-D
>>
>>27681936
> bills shouldn't be split
> only the man enjoys sex

Feminazi who can't orgasm detected.
>>
>>27682035
But is being alone forever rather than investing in a male really that bad of an idea? Logically staying alone is far better, only problem is irrational feelings...
>>
>>27682095
Self-loathing virgin detected.
>>
well I'm a guy and I'd be perfectly happy with a sexless relationship

in fact that's part of the reason why I don't have a gf, because I'm worried she'll want me to have sex with her
>>
>>27682111
Uhhhh.
Yeah it is.

Being alone sucks. I'm hardcore introvert and I'm still ripping my hair out over having literally no one to even just silently lurk around.

I'm starting to think I should just go hang out in bars even though I can 'logically' invent like 10 reasons not to.
>>
>>27682237
>he points out her disgusting double standard and hypocrisy
>she brings the classic empty female retort of projecting virginity/homosexuality
Why are roasties so dumb they can't even make up original responses? kill yourself fucking slut
>>
>>27681557
How to obtain lesbian gf?
>>
>>27682635
4chan is a good place to start. You should leave some way to contact you.
>>
>>27681936
>who think all the bills should be split
why is this a bad thing?
>>
>>27682635
Go through online dating or just pick one up through a mutual friend, etcetera. Strike up a conversation about similar interests. Tell her you think she is cute. Take her on a girly date like high tea or some shit. Talk for hours about your interests. And cats. Ask to see pictures of her pets. Take her home. Hook up. Rinse and repeat until you enter Netflix/no makeup/chill mode.
>>
>>27682855
Well okay it's not bad. Times are tough and dates are expensive.

But when I am in the habit of earning and managing money so that I can take a girl on a date, I'm kind of unimpressed by guys who can't do the same.

When a guy does pay, though, I think it's pretty admirable--- even moreso if he shows that he is responsible and budget-conscious (ie, cooking a meal at home so that he can pay for a date within his budget). I think that is very smart and a good indicator of the sort of partner I want to be with for a long time. Shows they have a good head on their shoulders.
>>
File: women make more.png (386 KB, 1641x778) Image search: [Google]
women make more.png
386 KB, 1641x778
>>27683005
>But when I am in the habit of earning and managing money so that I can take a girl on a date, I'm kind of unimpressed by guys who can't do the same.
>>
>>27683021
Maybe I am looking for men in the wrong age range!!!
>>
File: asexuality.png (113 KB, 691x608) Image search: [Google]
asexuality.png
113 KB, 691x608
>>27680534
Have you considered dating an asexual? I'm asexual and aromantic, meaning I have no desire for either sex or emotional closeness, but there are asexual men out there who want and need hugging, necking, and a close emotional relationship -- but completely without sex. Most asexuals have a very small dating pool because we're generally forced to date other asexuals. For years, when I was in my 20s, I tried to "pass" with a sequence of girlfriends, all of whom eventually left me when I realized I was never going to fuck them. If you end up in a relationship with an asexual, you will never have to worry about being pressured into sex or feel like you're denying someone of something they'd very much enjoy.
>>
>>27683005
I'm sorry fembot
Money is hard ;_;
>>
>>27683021
Oh interesting. Thanks for posting that. Never seen that article but I wouldnt be surprised if there's truth to it.
>>
File: angler fish bait.png (41 KB, 930x794) Image search: [Google]
angler fish bait.png
41 KB, 930x794
>>27680534

why is r9k baiting itself with cheap fake fembot prompts
>>
>>27683115
>Being so beta you pretend to not like girls to get girls
>>
File: 1390028088028.gif (980 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1390028088028.gif
980 KB, 500x281
Real women are immeasurably fucking disgusting beings. If they weren't pretty to look at, men would never have put up with their shit.

I wish I was gay. Men always have better personalities.
>>
>>27681936
those bastards thinking theyll get laid without paying you like the whore you are.
>>
>>27683217
This is how NEETS and minimum wagecucks are weeded out of the dating pool.
>>
File: cat bait.gif (40 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
cat bait.gif
40 KB, 325x325
>>27681936

not an actual female or lesbian
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.