[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>neglected brain for years >lost a great deal of intelligence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
>neglected brain for years
>lost a great deal of intelligence
>constantly aware of how stupid i am

Is there anything worse than this?
>>
Horrible. Most people don't realize it
>>
It doesn't matter where you started, only how much progress you make with what you have.

Childhood is out of your control, so stop worrying about it.
>>
>>27680171
What's your IQ, OP?
If its 120+ then you can still pick up information with relative solidarity.
>>
File: stand_final2.gif (2 MB, 283x331) Image search: [Google]
stand_final2.gif
2 MB, 283x331
>>27680171
Almost certainly. We're just too stupid to figure out what. Oh well. You got some Moe shit for me to watch?
>>
How do you fags in university study? Tell me your secrets of memorizing and recall.
>>
>>27680625

>how much progress you make with what you have
That's exactly the problem. With what I have currently, it's looking bleak. I'm struggling with basic things like:
>can't remember people's names
>can't memorize new things short term and long term (especially short term)
>struggling with basic math (today I had an embarrassing thing where I couldn't add a bunch of small numbers)
>complete change of personality, i feel the opposite of witty

I can deal with no GF, no friends, no jobs and no ambition, but not with this. Actually, this state might be the core problem and preventing me from enjoying or thinking about getting those other things.
>>
bumporiginalo
>>
>>27680171
Intelligence is a meme. Especially robots think they have an above average iq. What really matters is dicipline. Thats whats gonna save your ass. If your really intelligent plus you have some self restraint you can do anything. Even if your stupid you can achieve alot.
>>
>>27681019
My main problem is that I don't do anything until the last moment.

I pass entire exams like this. If I were to space my effort I would do revolutionary things.
>>
>>27680740
sauce?

roblow me robot
>>
>>27680790
I have the same problem. I can't even remember what happened in an anime I just watched, I just remember if i liked it or not.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.