[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's close to that time, wagecuck. Enjoy your few hours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9
File: comfy pepe 4.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe 4.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
It's close to that time, wagecuck. Enjoy your few hours of freedom.
>>
>>27679951
They should really cancel welfare
And I don't even have a job
>>
>>27679983
>And I don't even have a job

Nice try lifecuck ;)
>>
>>27680001
>lifecuck
what the fuck is that
>>
My mind is starting to get a little healthier and I'm starting to forget how to mental illness. I might lose my neetbux. Help me guys. What do I do?
>>
>>27680071
Take a shit in the streets and start screeching "REEEEEEEEEEEEE R9K FOR LIFE"
>>
>>27680071
Start shitting on the floor senpai, lock yourself in a dark room for days and starve all your senses. You can do this anon!
>>
>>27680098
>>27680101
Why is it always shitting with you people
>>
>>27680141
Do you want to get your neetbux or not?
>>
>>27680141
You say that like it's not going to work
>>
>>27680156
>>27680161
I'm not the neetbux guy but there must be less shitty ways
>>
>>27679951
Actually, my boss is making me stay until midnight.

>At least my internet is fast
>>
>>27680196
None that I can think of right now that will work
>>
>>27680063
haha lifecuck
seeing everybody else living the life you wanted
>>
>>27680306
But that doesn't even make sense
Whos life would I want to have?
>>
>>27680351
>Whos life would I want to have?

will smiths
>>
>>27680098
>>27680101
Turns out autism is contatious and all I have to do is to be on 4chan a little more often
>>
File: tumblr_mtlstd7xEb1r3v79mo1_400.gif (639 KB, 280x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mtlstd7xEb1r3v79mo1_400.gif
639 KB, 280x281
>>27679951
Ouh, that's okay because I love playing tennis ^^
>>
>>27680677
You're not a pro tennis player, you're a fat anime posting neckbeard.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 384x331) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 384x331
>>27679951
OP, you posted this at 2:30 pm. I've been off work for two hours, got blazed, ate lunch at subway, watched a baseball game, caught up on my vidya, and had enough time left to cover your waifu in sperm before responding to your thread. Man, being a useful member of society sure takes its toll, let me tell you.

It's cool though. After you're done watching Sesame Street, mummy might let you have some tendies once you clean up what new-dad-chad did to your entrance to this world.
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27679951
This sun is setting.
>>
Jokes on you, faggot. I work from home and don't have to answer to anyone.

Best of both worlds. I get to stay home, make money and not be a worthless piece of shit like you.
>>
>>27680832
why is she laughing? thats one of the most disturbing pictures I have ever seen
>>
>>27681786
better not be rude wagie or I will vote for Bernie Sanders so that you even get more taxes to pay, taxcuck
>>
File: 1457383180711.jpg (17 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1457383180711.jpg
17 KB, 321x322
>finished university, don't want to work, just play video games, watch movies and study philosophy
>living with my mom who is a great cook, literally saving a lot of money as it's cheaper than living in the big city
>wake up whenever I want
>jog during the evenings, noticibly getting in shape
>earn some side money translating documents
>no more than three hours of work everyday, can do it any time I want
>occasionally talk to my friends
>they have all become wagecucks and are literally complaining to me about it
>they're overworked, constantly tired and have no spare time
>they earn absolute shit even with their master degrees
>mfw
>my fucking face when

I admit, robots, I used to think NEETS are absolute losers, but now that I'm actually a NEET, I see everything differently. This is the best way to live a live. We are free, guys. We have no masters.
>>
>>27683067
Couldn't tell you, famalam. I have 0 context for that image.
>>
Close, but I believe those threads are to encourage welfare burden and to make people feel helpless so they give responsibility to the governments, who are incidently, across europe, running campaigns to reduce welfare.

So it's a two part operation.

- Make people hate those on welfare and demand to have it removed, even though (you) have been paying taxes to provide yourself with this welfare when you get old.

- Make people depend on a shrinking welfare net to weaken lower classes financially to make them more receptive to working in worsening conditions to make ends meet when the welfare is removed. People with less self responsibility are easier to transition into whatever agenda you like.

It's a massive anti-welfare sentiment because no one would really agree to less available help and support should society chew you up and spit you out and there are more unfortunates than fortunates in the society.

In short, both the left and the right end up destroying each other and their own work for god knows who or what allows this sentiment to spread.

>hol up so u sayin the government is posting NEET threads

Nah, but the shills were likely behind creating the environment where wagecucks creating neet threads was fun and enjoyable because you've been taught you're eligable to free online kudos by getting people angry and attentionseeking by parroting volatile subjects.

So they were behind the taught behaviour of trolling = top keks for me.

But not behind the comfy blanket poster. He probably doesn't even realize how he's contributing to fucking himself over in the future.

This is ofcourse just my opinion lads.

(crosspost from antishill thread)
>>
>>27683598
What happens when your mom dies? I highly doubt she owns the house you're living in.
>>
>>27683784
She owns it 100% and I will inherit it.
I don't think she will die any time soon, tho. And if she does... eh, I'll manage somehow. I'm not useless, I just prefer not to try too hard.
>>
>>27683832
Even if you do inherit it you're going to have to pay bills, tax, etc. You're going to have to get a decently paying job one day or another.
>>
>>27683832
>I'm not useless, I just prefer not to try too hard.
This, NEET or not, is my motto.
>>
>>27683832
>>27683868
Yes you're useless, you're like the fags who say I'm not stupid, I'm just lazy.
>>
>>27683865
Fuck you, I'm never getting a job. I should be allowed to live my life without a single day of working.
>>
File: 1450487136117.gif (2 MB, 400x321) Image search: [Google]
1450487136117.gif
2 MB, 400x321
>>27680001
>lifecuck
>>
>>27683937
But you won't be able to. Your mom is paying for essentials right now, food, heating, electricity, water, even internet. How do you expect to get those when she's gone?
>>
>>27683973
Welfare. It's apparently ok for our soldiers, elderly, and minorities to live off welfare, so should I.
>>
>>27680677
You sound super cute! :3

Meet on the court ' _ -
>>
>>27683973
Not him but I'm the only child of upper middle class parents. I'm a wageslave now but when they die I'll never have to work another day in my life.

How hard is it to understand that some people are wealthy enough to not have to sell themselves 5 days a week?
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 1400x787) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 1400x787
>>27683937
Ok, just don't ask your neighbors for money when you run out of toilet paper and can't wipe your own ass
>>
>>27684071
Some people are, but most aren't. Being NEET isn't a choice for the majority of people. These threads should be making fun of people who actually care about their shitty McJob, not people who need to work or else they'd be homeless.
>>
>>27684071
Proud of you anon. We both have the right to not work.

>>27684085
The government will take care of me, I have the right to welfare.
>>
>>27684131
You don't need to work, work is a form of slavery and who would want to be a slave?
>>
>>27681493
I really like this wojack
Are you the same guy in every thread?
>>
>>27684206
>You don't need to work

Yes you do. Not everyone is entitled to enough welfare to live comfortably on (whilst renting/paying a mortgage off as well). Nobody except massive braindead normies wants to work, but it's a necessity they were unfortunately born into.
>>
>>27684131
People don't need to work. They just need money. That's it.

There are other ways of obtaining money than wageslaving. Ex: welfare, inheritance, etc...

The only reason people work is because they're too poor to afford not to.
>>
>>27684216
>Are you the same guy in every thread?

I'm also really intrigued to know this
>>
>>27684247
This is why we need to vote for Bernie Sanders to ensure we keep our welfare.
>>
>>27684247
So if you're an unlucky fucker who was born into a poor family in a country with little welfare for non-disabled, non-army, etc people you deserve derision?

Is this entire wageslave meme just the legions of richfags on /r9k/ wanting to feel better about themselves?
>>
>>27684306
People not born in America deserve ridicule. Feels great looking down upon those from the land of the free.
>>
>>27683972
>tfw can finally be the qtpi girl when this becomes more developed
>>
>>27684306
Not saying you deserve derision. But just admit that if you could afford to be a NEET you would.

I would.
>>
>>27679951
Shut up, it's the first week of uni, i have to go to all the introductory lectures... but after 2 weeks or so i can start skipping classes and enjoy my freedom.

>>27680001
>lifecuck
I like that word. I know a girl who lives a fantastic life and i'm very envious of her whenever i see good things happen to her. I guess i am getting lifecucked by her? (sitting there watching her get pleasured by life while i sit by miserably not having a good life)
>>
>>27684387
Always look down upon non NEETs, you have the right to welfare, /pol/ fags voting for Donald Drumpf are jelly.
>>
>>27684358
>calls women shit for hating on manlets
>HURR NON-AMERICANS = BAD ALWAYS

>>27684387
Of course I would, and in fact I can. Once my mom either moves to some sunny country elsewhere (UKfag, shit's rainy) or dies I'll have a house to live in.

I just find this painting of everyone with a job as some sort of slave who's in it by choice retarded. Go after the normies who live to work, not the robots who work to live.
>>
>>27684461
You're a slave and deserve ridicule if you work. I'll always laugh at you if you work, keep paying for my video games you fag
>>
>>27684461
Fully agree. I'm also a UK based wageslave. However, I'm under no illusion that I'm working by choice. I'm doing it simply to keep my parents content and when they die I'll never work another day.

The only wagecuck that irk me are those that think that there's an inherent nobility in working for a living, that I somehow owe society a debt and have to contribute by giving up 50 hours my week.

It's just nonsense. If I won the lottery I would quit my job tomorrow and so would anyone else.
>>
File: 1457610757824.jpg (58 KB, 851x233) Image search: [Google]
1457610757824.jpg
58 KB, 851x233
>>27679951
I've been a NEET for a long time now and a few days back I got to work extra at my dad's job. Everytime I complain about how shitty it is I always get told:
>"you get money"
I don't need money, I haven't bought anything except for like 1 - 3 games throughout a whole year.
>"you get work experience"
Yeah because pressing a button for 10 hours straight will give job providers a boner whenever they read about my work experience.
>"it's not that bad"
You literally wake up at 7 - 8 am, do something you enjoy for some hours, prepare for work, work from 1:00 pm to 11:00 pm, go to sleep, repeat cycle.

If this is what life is to a wageslave I'd rather kill myself or stay NEET for the rest of my life. Atleast when I'm a NEET I can do whatever the fuck I want unless I need to spend big money.

Fuck working. I'm not gonna slave for some rich faggot and pretending to be nice and smalltalk with co-workers. Fuck that fake gay shit.
>>
>>27684505
Nice meme response, anon. Completely ignoring the entire post.

>>27684570
Yep, there's a difference between wageslave and wagecuck.

Wageslaves are people who have to work, wagecucks are people who think making money for some richfag selling/making/doing something wholly unnecessary for society to function is somehow justified.
>>
File: 1395240613505.png (124 KB, 800x388) Image search: [Google]
1395240613505.png
124 KB, 800x388
I want to be a wagecuck, but nobody will hire me.

Can't even apply for basic jobs because I'm "overqualified", even with no work experience.
>>
You know some people work part-time right? Its so much better to live with your parents and work 24-30 hours a week than anything else. I work at Jimmy Johns and the $800 a month I can spend on whatever I want. I was a Neet for a year after HS though
>>
I'm a neet in my early 30s. I wish I was a wagecuck now because my parents mental and physical health have deteriorated to quite a degree and everyday is just constant stress with them.
>>
I don't care if you're a NEET, but if you're on welfare, you're a parasitic nigger and no better than jamal with his 10 kids from 3 different mothers.
>>
>>27685379
NEETs won't steal your bike though.
>>
>>27685556
Bullshit, they would if they got the chance.
>>
>>27685028
You are applying to the wrong jobs. Get some warehouse or distribution job and just bust your ass.
>>
>>27685703
Why steal when I get it for free thanks to your contribution to the local government which implemented a community program to give people like me free bikes?
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.