[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make eye contact with a female accidentally >she almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1408543297950-559d0048a8f5a.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1408543297950-559d0048a8f5a.png
29 KB, 633x758
>make eye contact with a female accidentally
>she almost instantly looks down/to the side

How can three seconds of events cause so much pain?
>>
File: 1334688552524.png (12 KB, 446x412) Image search: [Google]
1334688552524.png
12 KB, 446x412
I know that feel all too well bro.

>accidentally catch girl's glimpse
>her eyes widen in shock that such an ugly motherfucker may actually be looking at her in lust
>she IMMEDIATELY looks away
>i look away a second after
>deep down my soul is wounded
>women still don't realize how evil they are and how casual shit like this can ruin what's little left of a man's pride/ego
>>
File: 1398627332547.png (13 KB, 569x510) Image search: [Google]
1398627332547.png
13 KB, 569x510
>>27679915
What does it mean if a female holds eye contact?
>>
>>27680371
>woman is not attracted to you
>she is evil

I really hope the FBI rounds up r9k users soon desu. Yall ticking time bombs.
>>
>>27679915
>looks down
that might be a good thing op. it could mean she likes you
>>
maybe she's shy. i do it all the time when people look at me, doesn't matter if they're male or female.
>>
>>27680428
Kill yourself you slut whore.
>>
>>27680438
Looking down is a submissive gesture women do when sending attraction signals but it's usually paired with other gestures.
>>
>>27679915
I do that when guys looks at me because I assume they're going to think I'm a huge creep who is looking at them. Usually I'll smile at least so they know I'm not being rude.

I think most girls just don't know how to act?
>>
Why do they get scared? Do they think we will approach them?
>>
>Walking down street on way to town
>Woman coming the opposite direction
>She is staring straight at me an her face is wearing a disgusted expression
>Does this until we pass by eachother

It's events like this that make me prefer solitude rather than going outside
>>
I want to get better with the eye contact thing

But it hurts my brain or something I cannot look someone I dont know in the eye for over a second. And with grills its nearly impossible

I wish I wasnt such a weak homo
>>
>>27679915
For me it's more

>Go outside once every 2-3 days
>Try to make eye contact with no-one
>People always seem to be looking at me, probably because I look emaciated and sick
>Makes me want to retreat back inside and start the cycle over again

Why can't people have the courtesy to just look away?
>>
>>27679915
It can mean 2 things
>she likes you
>she doesn't like you/is scared of you.

If you are good looking then it's probably first one, if you know you're ugly it's the second one
>>
File: 1425140979379.jpg (87 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1425140979379.jpg
87 KB, 645x773
>>27679915
because it can be akward.

>tfw you make long eye contact with qt 3.14 girl after you already had ssort eye contacts with her before.

next time when I see her at the supermarket I must ask her name.
>>
If you attempted to look more chad-like by wearing good clothes, shaving your neckbeard, having a haircut and looking friendlier it would happen a lot less often.
>>
It could mean that.

>she likes you.

>you're terribly ugly so she feels sorry for you.

>you have a disgusting snot on your face.

Pic one.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.