[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Look very Hispanic >Dad is white >Mom is Black Hispanic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1450548757784.jpg (255 KB, 500x498) Image search: [Google]
1450548757784.jpg
255 KB, 500x498
>Look very Hispanic
>Dad is white
>Mom is Black Hispanic
>Don't speak a word of the language
>Dad asks me to help him installing cabinets
>Mexicans are everywhere because I live in Texas
>Whenever I try to speak Spanish, it has such a heavy accent attached that immediate disappointment flashes across the face of whoever I'm talking to

They ask me if I speak Spanish most of the time, and when I say "not a lot" they get pissed off. I feel like I'm throwing away an entire way of life, and I'm so far removed from it there is no salvaging it.

All that happened was I grew up in America. I couldn't even talk to the Mexicans/South Americans down the street from me because we were too different.

Has anybody else experienced this?
>>
Spanish is a fucking stupid language. Good riddance
>>
>>27679984
Dumbass detected
>>
My parents are from two different countries. Many advantages but you will still be a bit outsiderish wherever you are
In country A I am the guy from B
In country B I am the guy from A
>>
>>27679984
True

I live in Arizona and I'm taking German because fuck spanish. It sounds dirty and unintelligent.
>>
>>27680060
What good is Spanish? So you can take to some piece of shit Mexicans? So you can goto a fucked broken country like Mexico, or some shit hole third world South American country?

The only thing good that would come out of learning it would be to goto Spain. But they don't even teach that dialect in the US. The dialect they teach here is 97% useless.
>>
>>27680137
>It sounds dirty and unintelligent

Not all the time, but I know for a fact Mexicans just say it like an avalanche of shit flowing freely from their mouths.
>>
>>27680256
Spain is a bankrupt shithole too. They never came back from when Elizabeth made God fuck them in the ass.
>>
>>27680277
Have you heard German music? Most under rated language ever. Doesn't sound stupid and vowely like french. Has hard consonants. Sounds smart and frightening at the same time. When whispered sounds sexy. Doesn't have the dorky accent of the scandis.

I want to shout it at people when I'm angry.
>>
>>27680337
English is the best Language.
>>
>>27680453
English is just a dorky sounding bastardized German.
>>
>>27679900
>entire way of life
what, installing cabinets? Im sure you'll live without that amazing culture
>>
>Spic, father's side from Spain, Mother's side from France
>5'5 manlet
>very light skin
>people in LA will walk right up to me and start speaking Spanish to me

Feels a little weird
>>
>>27680602
Mixed with very much french words
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.