[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I ended up doxxing someone in a competitive match and gave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
So I ended up doxxing someone in a competitive match and gave him fake threats, and when he added me again after I deleted him on Steam, he found out my real name, my mailing address, and my credit card info (which I cancelled).

Now he's threatening to swat my house giving a note about me having a dangerous weapon and I have severe anxiety and I might jump or do something that might imply I could harm the SWAT team, resulting in them pouring lead into me, unless I give him $100 a week.

What do I do?
I'm scared for my life.

He already sent five pizza chains, two catering trucks (one threatening to sue).

I don't know what to do, please help me.
>>
Talk shit, get hit.

You deserve this, OP.
>>
>>27679171
You're an idiot chump, call a lawyer and sue him for blackmail.
>>
File: 1459742723929.jpg (69 KB, 535x663) Image search: [Google]
1459742723929.jpg
69 KB, 535x663
doesn't feel so good when it happens to you, huh?
>>
>>27679193
>>27679199
>>27679205
help me now, or I'll do the same to you.
>>
>>27679230
And then I'll do the same to you, and you'll be paying $200 a week.
>>
File: 1456902355835.jpg (21 KB, 570x570) Image search: [Google]
1456902355835.jpg
21 KB, 570x570
Nice made up story, anon!
>>
>>27679171
Do the same thing to him? I don't know, you dumb fuck. If you doxxed him first why is there nothing you can do in return? Sue? File a report? You have his address don't you
>>
>>27679247
I am having a proper fucking giggle right now. Fuck me I love stories of shitlords getting KARMA'd.
>>
>>27679171
Doxx him back?
You have his info. Blackmailing is a felony.
Send his ass to rape town
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.