[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had my first day of work today. How the hell do people do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1459912739773.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1459912739773.gif
2 MB, 400x300
I had my first day of work today.

How the hell do people do this shit for 50 years? I'm already sick of this shit after a day. I want to die.
>>
>>27679047
They make friends and have fun with it, or they try and accomplish new goals in their new aspect of life.
Think of it as starting an MMO, you always start out weak
>>
>>27679102
That's s good analogy.
Starting out working a shitty low paying job so that you can save up and move up in the ranks to buy sickass armor and weapons then also leveling up and competing quests (job related tasks).
>>
>>27679102
I'vr tried countless MMOs and they all suck
>>
>>27679102
Can I consider my degree as a Premium account
>>
>>27679047
Takes a while, but you eventually get used to it. Even the bullying. Good luck, senpai.
>>
Working is where norms get most of their socializing when they're adults. And norms love to socialize.

So there you have it, they love to work because it gives them the chance to blab to one another. I've worked jobs where normals were so excited to work that they would come a hour early.
>>
>>27679047
You gotta keep going OP, just a bit longer senpai, you can do it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyiLNcbbpwo
>>
you've only just started, anon. don't give up so easily. i'm rooting for you.
>>
File: 1419029626088.gif (2 MB, 259x259) Image search: [Google]
1419029626088.gif
2 MB, 259x259
>>27680190
it's not 1980
>>
>>27679047

I want to hug you I'm in the same situation this is going to be my third day JUST.......
>>
File: frontal feels.png (255 KB, 441x520) Image search: [Google]
frontal feels.png
255 KB, 441x520
>>27679047
>tfw overheard co-workers making fun of me

I thought I was invisible

I tried not let it get to me, but I just had a inner temper tantrum insulting people in my mind
>>
>>27680190

No, you're the sucker that bought all the cosmetic DLC.
>>
>>27679290

Exactly, plus, unlike MMOs you actually have consequences for failing.
>>
>>27680289
This.

A thousand times this.

If you're a sociable person you'll enjoy work. If you're not you'll hate it.

I fucking hate having to pretend to be interested in my colleagues' boring conversations and constantly having to make excuses not to go for drinks with them after work.

I see you guys for 8 fucking hours everyday. I don't want to spend my free time listening to your asinine discussions!
>>
>>27679102
but mmos are only fun when you begin them senpai at the end they become boring
>>
>>27681046
Like Life

Literally pottery
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.