[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck Buffalo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: buffalo.jpg (576 KB, 960x632) Image search: [Google]
buffalo.jpg
576 KB, 960x632
Fuck Buffalo.

Fuck it. I dare you to even think of a city that's worse than Buffalo. You can't. Buffalo is LITERAL

SHIT

FUCK BUFFALO

I'm not even from Buffalo, I've never been there, I don't intend to ever go there.

I don't know anyone who lives in Buffalo.

But fuck it.

Fuck Buffalo.
>>
It is bad yes.
>>
>>27679011
Detroit

orirjgnal
>>
>>27679011
Bridgeport is pretty bad.
>>
I go to school there
>>
Buffalo is infinitely, infinitely, infinitely better than the hipster-infested, rat-crawling, garbage dump-smelling, normie central-being, cancerous culture-having bastion of human vapidity, blind consumerism, and downright retardation that is New York City.

I can't wait to leave this fucking shithole.
>>
Little Rock Arkansas.
It has all the pleasures of being as politically backward as the rest of the south, without any distractions like "interesting things to do" to bog you down. And the minimum wage is lower than most places so you have to save twice as much to get out!
Fuck Arkansas. My parents moved here when I was 16 and I've been pissed about it ever since. This place is a sand trap.
>>
File: 101166-004-CCEFA188.jpg (49 KB, 550x377) Image search: [Google]
101166-004-CCEFA188.jpg
49 KB, 550x377
Chicago.

>the traffic
>the people woman and men
>the tax/prices
>the gun violenece
>the public transit
>the weather
>the food
>Idiot bears fans
>>
File: 1458054234063.png (93 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1458054234063.png
93 KB, 512x384
>>27679189
>politically backward as the rest of the south

>>
>>27679237
Oh yeah robots are Republican now even though they literally live off the government or their parents. Trash people the lot of you.
>>
>>27679189

What does minimum wage have to do with saving? The $7.25 refers to hourly compensation, not how much you put in a savings account
>>
>>27679303
Because 7.25 barely covers rent+the cost of living. I can't put money away when it's all going to bills or food. And Arkansas is one of the worst States to rent in. Renters have very few rights and rent is ridiculous in town. Rent gets cheaper outside of little Rock but there are hardly any jobs out there.
>>
>>27679011

Where the hell is Buffalo?
>>
>>27679011
I really don't mind living in Buffalo. It's always snowing and freezing, but the smaller cities are beautiful (East Aurora, Orchard Park).

I demand all Buffalo robots meet and become friends.

(Also I've gone almost my whole life free of nigs and other minorities so really it's a lot better than you'd think)
>>
File: phoenix-az.jpg (86 KB, 554x380) Image search: [Google]
phoenix-az.jpg
86 KB, 554x380
I live in a desert shit hole

I dream everyday of leaving and never coming back
>>
Hey man just be glad its not Syracuse
>>
>>27679011
>Detroit
>Saguenay, QC
>Quebec City, QC
>Vancouver, BC
>Toronto, ON

Canada is filled with shitholes, literally.
>>
>>27681425

Syracuse is nice. Beautiful Sicilian landscape, mount Etna spitting lava day and night...
>>
File: buffalo-wings.jpg (161 KB, 655x480) Image search: [Google]
buffalo-wings.jpg
161 KB, 655x480
>>27679011
How does it feel knowing that your town's main export is tendie supplements?
>>
>>27681459
>be quebec
>people have to go through a highway for every single fucking thing
>takes 20 minutes just to go to a 7/11
>miss your exit and its 35 minutes
>freezing cold 6 months a year
>ran by a fucking moron who spent shitloads of money on lighting up a bridge and building a stadium for a hockey team that doesnt even exist
>cost of rent is 1300 canadian pesos a month in average
>dont even think about houses below 600,000
>people are DUMB, like you have no idea, they care more about what famous people do and shitty tv soaps than what goes on in their lives
>far left thinking

Shit is so bad here I'm moving provinces.
>>
File: Majestic_Theatre_side_view.jpg (11 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
Majestic_Theatre_side_view.jpg
11 KB, 250x188
East St. Louis is apprentice a very shit place to live.
>>
Everybody move to St. Louis
St. Louis best city
South side best side
>>
>>27679011
buffalo has professional sports teams, large downtown, malls, bars, things to do, lots of people. fuck off, spoiled normie. try living in the middle of nowhere in the midwest where you have none of that shit, just cornfields
>>
>>27681684
Also EASTFAG GTFO
YOU'RE NOT REAL ST. LOUIS
>>
Detroit? Pyongyang?
>>
>>27679011
Detroit? Pyongyang? Op there are so many cities that are worse git gud
>>
Baltimore, seriously fuck this shithole.

The Wire doesn't even exaggerate on the level of violence here.
>>
>>27682351
Sounds comfy af

>>27679011
San Diego is pretty bad
>>
>lives in Buffalo
>nods, you are 100% correct, good sir
>r9k brethren even look down on me
>knows he deserves it because I am genetic waste

I didn't need this downer, anon. C'mon man.
>>
At least Buffalo is semi-interesting just because of its size
>Utica has literally nothing
>Any business that attempts to start up dies because everybody's poor
>The whole city looks like absolute garbage, like inner city Chicago garbage on a smaller scale
>Can't walk half the streets during the daytime
>Sewage treatment plants in the city make everything smell like festering shit in the summer
there's not a single redeemable thing about this town.
>>
>>27679011
>I dare you to even think of a city that's worse than Buffalo

Norilsk
Mirny
Vorkuta
Cherepovets
Magnitogorsk
Chelyabinsk
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.