[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Over 3 billion people in the world are literally starving and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 277x182
Over 3 billion people in the world are literally starving and treated as indentured slaves by tax-evading multinational corporations RIGHT NOW, unlike you selfish robots who have it so easy in this world. You should be grateful that you have high speed internet, endless free pirated anime online, a roof over your head and belly full of food to give you the comfort to whine about being a loner or a kissless virgin.

Absolutely shameful.
>>
>>27678911
>tfw you were born in the first world

Lol poorfags lmaoing @ their life.
>>
>>27678911
>indentured slaves by tax-evading multinational corporations RIGHT NOW
and I'm not? as goy working in the west

Well since there is no were near that many people actually starving, even supposed refuges have better smart phones than me and access to the internet, free food.
I'm actually in a worse situation than them
>>
Thousand of people are suffering every day. Why the fuck should I give a shit about starving children in Africa when there's nothing that I can personally do to change it?
>but you can donate money hur due
Do you know where the money goes? VERY LITTLE ACTUALLY GOES TO THOSE STARVING PEOPLE
>you can go to these countries and volunteer
Fuck that, why would I go to some shit skin continent and risk getting diseases.

Everything is in perspective, compared to the ultra rich, ny life fucking sucks
>>
File: Darfur.jpg (48 KB, 608x390) Image search: [Google]
Darfur.jpg
48 KB, 608x390
>>27678911
Then what do you wait op? move to Darfur and help those people instead of making useless guilt post
>>
File: Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs.png (155 KB, 680x445) Image search: [Google]
Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs.png
155 KB, 680x445
daily reminder that you're not a robot if you aren't dying of terminal cancer.
on a srs note, you can find why robots complain even though they aren't starving to death on pic related.
>>
>>27678911
>implying i'm not grateful
>implying i'm going to rub how content and happy i am in the face of mentally ill, maladjusted people who might simply have chemical imbalances in their brain that is entirely out of their control

I AM SHAKING MY HEAD AT YOU FAMILY
>>
Saying I shouldn't feel bad because someone else has it worse is like saying I shouldn't feel happy because someone has it better.
>>
File: 1442548012109.png (529 KB, 1015x1527) Image search: [Google]
1442548012109.png
529 KB, 1015x1527
>>27678911
They should die desu.
Western countries shouldn't help them.
Also overpopulation is a meme.
>>
>>27678911
There are over a gorllian jews that were killed during the holocaust, those starving people should be glad they weren't sent to concentration camps.
Absolutely shameful.
>>
Corporations are more useful and pay more taxes than worthless starving children in some country I can't even find on a map. Fuck poor people. Corporations kick ass.
>>
Those fat little niggers don't look hungry to me. I live in America and have a flatter tummy than they do.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.