[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
By which criteria should I choose bf to get stable and comfy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nl3ni2L3k91tezt7xo1_400.jpg (18 KB, 377x377) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl3ni2L3k91tezt7xo1_400.jpg
18 KB, 377x377
By which criteria should I choose bf to get stable and comfy relationships?
What should I do to get comfy and stable bf?
Please, I need your advices, r9k, I know people here are pick up masters and guru of harmonious relationships with autists and people with mental problems.
>>
Be yourself, that's how.
>>
>>27678843
Make sure he's popular with guys and other girls, well-spoken and fun.
>>
>>27678843
why are you even asking. unoriginal ass comment
>>
doesn't matter, it'll be chad anyway
>>
>>27678957
>>27678957
>Make sure he's popular with guys and other girls

completely unimportant.
>>
>>27678843
Talk to men and be yourself.
>>
>>27679316
You're probably a guy.
>>
>>27678843
you can't have a comfy and stable bf if you're a trap.
>>
Post pic of yourself with time stamp to show us your real and to see if your a qt.
>>
please be my gf, please

i would literally do everything you'd want and never interact with any other woman ever
>>
Pro tip: signs of guys cheating are they won't tell you or lie about where they are going. Also they won't update for relationship status
>>
It depends what you want from a relationship.

Don't be with someone based on criteria, be with someone because they make you feel loved and happy (and you should do the same for them).
>>
>>27678843
You won't find the perfect man, but...
- should treat everyone with a minimum of respect, that includes those who have no power over him (obviously we all treat with respect those who do have power). Watch have he treats waiters, elders, and such
- should be willing to protect what is precious to him
- should be ambitious, but not let that bend his morals
- should be committed
- should not comply to everyone's demands
- should not be moved easily
- should be eager to learn new things
- should be repulsed by cuckoldry
etc etc

Basically the opposite of what everyone here is, myself included.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.