[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok guys I really need advice now. My sister recently had a baby
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Your_34f441_1875859.jpg (36 KB, 300x342) Image search: [Google]
Your_34f441_1875859.jpg
36 KB, 300x342
Ok guys I really need advice now.

My sister recently had a baby and her boyfriend is living with us, he is a normal policeman, the guy is serious all the times and I had little interaction whit him because I rarely leave my room.
This morning I woke up in the middle of the night because some fuss downstairs, he was yelling really loud to my sister while my mom and my other older sister were yelling at him, I couldn't hear clearly what was the discussion about.
At some point he punched my sister apparently ans she hit the ground while my mom cried, my other sister was saying "I'll fuck up your career in the police force for this" to him
He just didn't gave a shit and said he was going to take the baby wether she liked it or not, got dressed and leaved.

I feel like shit right now, I feel like I should have done something, my dad is old, he couldn't have stand against him which makes me "the man of the house"
But I'm just a regular robot, I have a baseball bat somewhere in my room but I'm afraid that I wether pussy out facing him, or if I use it I'll be in deep shit.

Pic somewhat related
>>
R9k crisis hotline. Do you want me to fuck your shit up?
>>
>you were sleeping
>you are a robot

Robots have no responsabilities in relational problems. Stop wanting to be a normie.
>>
>>27678892
But its my family. Some relatively unknown guy is making drama in our place and my safe space and I shouldn't involve?
Wouldn't that same situation make you mad as fuck?
>>
>>27678945

Your safe space is your bedroom. Your sister is a Stacie and his baby will make fun of you when he will be a grown man. You should not care.
>>
>>27678795

It's really up to you how you want to feel about this. Would you be willing to go to jail for the honor of your family?

If you were in the room at the same time, he probably would have re-evaluated his choice to hit her.

Either way, it'd be stupid to do something after the fact. Forget about it.
>>
Call the real cops. You are a witness. Guy just lost his career. Fuck him over.
>>
File: 1459962988927.jpg (17 KB, 316x239) Image search: [Google]
1459962988927.jpg
17 KB, 316x239
>>27678795
where are you nigger?
>>
>>27679022
This
>>27679117
But also this

If you want to do something do the selfish thing that doesn't put you in danger at all. You shouldn't care enough to do anything else.
>>
>>27679168
I'm located somewhere in Spain anon.
>>
Shit I forgot this reply
>>27679072
What if he isn't just bluffing and actually returns to take the baby? He said he could get away with it because he had contacts, although I call that bullshit, what if he actually comes for her?
>>
>>27679383
Different anon, but which region?I live in Espain, maybe I can help you out.
>>
>>27679589
I live in Murcia, normie city. I fucking hate this dumpster
In what way can you help anon, seems unlikely.
>>
>>27678795

I'm in a very similar situation anon and to be honest I wouldn't bother getting involved unless it's putting you or your parents in jeopardy.

Your sister is a dumb cunt (no offense) who brought this on herself, just sever contact as best you can and let her live her life.
>>
>>27679406

If that's the case then you should break his kneecaps the next time he comes around. I'd say that's probably getting your money's worth.

You could call the "cops", but chances are he'll just get paid leave. At best you could probably get a restraining order.
>>
>>27679829
Sorry op but I can't help much from Galicia. Soy extranjero, so probably best not to get involved. But you have my support, one robot to another.
>>
>>27680260
Yeah, there's little a outsider of my family can do. But I aprecciate your wishes.
Maybe I'll listen to these idiots and do nothing this time. But if the faggot keeps pushing I'll definitely bash his head. I'll buy some liquid manliness to be ready when the time comes and avoid pussying out.
Maybe these are my lasts posts before I get processed for assault, who knows?

Deseame suerte anon.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.