[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is your mom hot? How do you deal with it (for example, when you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: bzodp6ecqaaxh0w.jpg (29 KB, 500x651) Image search: [Google]
bzodp6ecqaaxh0w.jpg
29 KB, 500x651
Is your mom hot? How do you deal with it (for example, when you notice your firneds lust for her and would love to fuck her).
>>
>>27678719
she's 61, so nope. old and busted. from the pictures I've seen she was pretty plain even when young
>>
>>27678719
yes. just fuck her, like everyone else does.
>>
>>27679501

post pics of her, fag
>>
File: 1451840972546.jpg (37 KB, 301x542) Image search: [Google]
1451840972546.jpg
37 KB, 301x542
Mom had me at 16 out of wedlock pic related
>>
>>27678719
Robots don't have hot moms, only Chads do
>>
>>27679725

damn, /r9k/ is boring
>>
My mom looks decent for 43 but she's not hot.
>>
all my friends were like in love with my mom when I was a kid, so yea I was the kid with the hot mom. all their mom's looked like typical soccer mom's with dyke haircuts and/or old ugly Jews.
>>
>>27678719
No, my mom is old plus I don't like womanlets, they look like my little sister, she's 5'2, I'm 6'2, I want a 5'8 girl, still love my mum though, she's a great mom
>>
>>27680164

do you have some pics?
>>
>>27680274
not posting her, but she kind of looks like Marisa Tomei
>>
File: 13246513.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
13246513.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>27680319
>marisa tomei
constanza demands we see it
>>
>My mom was a solid 9/10 well into her mid 40s
>used to wear cutoff shorts, revealing nightgowns, bikinis, miniskirts, etc. and could totally pull it off.

Pic related. My mom would wear things like this both around the house and in public like it was nothing until she was about 43-44 and pull it off. She looks old now though.

No, I don't have pics, but the pic I posted isn't too far off. Just more pale and slightly more thick. Also bigger tits.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.