[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cat hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: pRtPDQT.png (70 KB, 694x736) Image search: [Google]
pRtPDQT.png
70 KB, 694x736
I had to grow up with these fucking shitrats in my house. Every night they would fucking meow outside my door and scratch it up. My mom kept the litter box in the kitchen so it always smelled like shit. We had 3 cats, 2 of them would puke and shit in their "hiding spots."Usually behind the couch or on top of the arm rest. Then there were the times that I would wake up to having one of the cats puking up worms on my chest. Took those fuckers to the vet but the medicine only worked for a few months every time.

Cats have no use being inside. They shouldn't even be considered pets. I haven't ever gone to a cat owner's house that didn't smell like piss. They go from being calm to biting and scratching you. One of our cats would jump onto your back if you bent over and scratch the shit out of you. FUCK CATS
>>
File: lovecraft-with-cat.jpg (60 KB, 326x420) Image search: [Google]
lovecraft-with-cat.jpg
60 KB, 326x420
"Throw a stick, and the servile dog wheezes and pants and shambles to bring it to you. Do the same before a cat, and he will eye you with coolly polite and somewhat bored amusement. And just as inferior people prefer the inferior animal which scampers excitedly because somebody else wants something, so do superior people respect the superior animal which lives its own life and knows that the puerile stick throwings of alien bipeds are none of its business and beneath its notice. The dog barks and begs and tumbles to amuse you when you crack the whip. That pleases a meekness loving peasant who relishes a stimulus to his sense of importance. The cat, on the other hand, charms you into playing for its benefit when it wishes to be amused; making you rush about the room with a paper on a string when it feels like exercise, but refusing all your attempts to make it play when it is not in the humour. That is personality and individuality and self-respect; the calm mastery of a being whose life is its own and not yours; and the superior person recognises and appreciates this because he too is a free soul whose position is assured, and whose only law is his own heritage and aesthetic sense."
>>
>>27678785
Lovecraft wrote some amazing literature but he always tried way too hard to dress shit up. He's like a politician in that sense. Assuming if you don't like cats you must love dogs is pretty fucking stupid. For someone so intelligent he was really dumb sometimes.
>>
>>27678890
>>27678785
Exactly what I was going to write desu. I love his style but the content itself is laughable.
>>
>>27678785
>hey guys its totally better to be a servant to your pet than the other way around!
>>
>>27678965
>Looking for the admiration and respect of a fucking animal.
I know I can just fucking smash the cat to a bloody pulp. I don't need its approval, and I don't need it to serve me. It's my fucking cat, and I know this. I want it to be independent, and I don't need assurance that I'm better than the cat.

Exactly the type of person he's talking about. You're the pathetic, meekness loving peasant who needs "proof" of your greatness over your pet. How pitiful it is that you feel like a fucking beta even in comparison to a DOG. It must be especially painful knowing that women would rather fuck them than you. What more can you expect from a dog owner? They are inferior in every sense.
>>
>>27679053

There's a masculine pride that stems from giving an animal a purpose in life. Of course catfags know no purpose, they know only to let a tiny feral predator leech their resources
>>
File: jndeswfhbe.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
jndeswfhbe.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>27679053
Just like the Lovecraft idiot, you assume he is a dog owner because he hates cats. Thanks for showing us your powerlevel you sperg.
>>
>>27678785
Lovecraft is my fave author, fave redpill and fave philosopher, would totally hang with him if he was alive today
>>
>>27679260
He's defending looking at a dog as your servant. Idiotic assumption about pet-owner dynamics, which only appeals to dogfags that need an ego boost from having a worthless mutt run around at their notice.

Dogfags have no influence, no power in life, thus they look to assert dominance over a being so insignificant and unintelligent that it cannot even deny them. It's like trying to make yourself look more intelligent than a baby. Only the most self-conscious loser is worried about his position in comparison with an animal.
>>
I like cats. They soft and fun to pet, while inside they kill rats, while outside they piss off snakes even more than chickens do. Most animals serve a purpose. The only one I can say I truly have is niggers.
>>
>>27679389
Really? How many cats do you see finding people trapped under buildings after a disaster? How many cats do you see finding people in burning buildings? How many cats do you see helping disabled people. Guiding the blind, comforting people suffering from a ptsd episode. How many cats do you see stopping criminals trying to harm you or your family? I can keep going. Cats are worthless pieces of shit. They literally do nothing except kill birds. They don't help humanity in any way. Dogs on the other hand are companions, nothing more or less. They evolved to help humans. Thousands of years ago they were helping us hunt, protecting the hunter/gatherer's camps. Anyone who sees a dog as a slave is a typical cat owner mentality. You think one has to rule and be ruled. Your cat owns you so dog owners must have to rule over their dog. The truth is that dogs are like a fireman. Always there when you need help and will not let you down. They are selfless.
>>
>>27679597
Except your fucking dog doesn't do any of that shit, and the majority of dogs don't. Your dog will also betray you for a fucking grilled steak, you fucking moron. There is no loyalty there, because it's a dumb animal.

Your dog is only a tool you use to boost your ego. When he sucks your dick, you feel like you have achieved mastery, because you have no friends and no control in reality. Nobody respects you but a worthless animal, and that's the only reason you don't kill yourself.

An inferior animal for an inferior person. I don't need anything from my cat, as it is literally just a soft toy for me to use as I like. I can handle myself, and I'm not so weak as to rely on a dog.
>>
>>27679831
Typical small minded cat owner. You all assume shit out of your ass. I have a service rottweiler for my disability. I guarantee if you threw a steak it would not move an inch. They are trained. And you have that being single with no friends shit backwards. I have a wife and a newborn son. It's funny you said that though. The majority of cat owners get them due to their loneliness. They are usually overweight, single and looking for something to cling onto. Dog owners though are fit and confident. Most have families and friends. Cat owners never have to leave their house because just like the cat, they are sloths. Dog owners go out every day. We socialize, go for runs and are generally happier people.
>>
>>27680086
>FUCKING DISABLED DOG OWNER
LOL

Fucking knew it. Every dog owner is a fucking beta. How does it feel being a retard, kid? Good thing your DOG wants you, since nobody else does!
>>
>>27680551
I was injured by an i.e.d on my last deployment 2 years ago. 99% of you on here are too cowardly to even leave your house. Let along go to war. Keep keyboard warrioring if it makes you feel better and assuming shit that you have no idea about.
>>
>>27680784
Don't fall for the bait. It's obvious he's not being serious
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.