[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manlets, your accomplishments are irrelevant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: MTIwNjA4NjMzMjIxNzExMzcy[1].jpg (166 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTIwNjA4NjMzMjIxNzExMzcy[1].jpg
166 KB, 1200x1200
>one of the greatest men in history
>his vast empire, innumerable military victories, and meritocratic civil code helped shape the world into what it is today
>and yet the first thing that comes to people's mind when they think of him is "manlet"
>his ostensible short height takes precedence over literally everything else he's ever done
Face it, boys: you are fucked. You could single-handedly build a homemade spacecraft and send yourself to Mars and back, and the only thing the average person would remember you for in two-hundred years would be as "that 5'6" guy who did something in space or something."
>>
But he wasn't actually a manlet.
>>
>>27678463
He was taller then average for his time.him being Manlet is British propaganda
>>
>>27678820
by his time's standard he wasn't
>>
He was about 168 cm tall, which was average for his time. And only ignorant people would remember him as the 'manlet who did something important'.
>>
NB doesn't get shit bacause he was short (he wasn't) he gets shit for his height because he's the #2 most iconic historical figure in all history and knocking him down a peg for his height (since height is one of the last physical attributes acceptable to discriminate soneone for) brings everyone else up a peg
>>
>>27678866
>>27678896
I feel sorry for currently living manletts, then.

You'll all be remembered as midgets--if manlets ever actually contributed to society
>>
>>27678910
Good point really.
Probably one of the most influential men in all of history...people are bound to shit on him somehow out of envy.
>>
>>27678820
>>27678865
>his ostensible short height
>ostensible
>>
>>27678820
That's not the point, it's that even the idea that he was short overrides his accomplishments. Not that that isn't just cherry picking. Horatio Nelson was shorter than Napoleon and it doesn't get commented on. Yuri Gagarin was 5'2 but nobody remembers him for being a manlet.
>>
>>27678910
This tbqh its the same reason Ceasar gets shit on for being bald, Washington for having wooden teeth and hitler for having one ball
>>
>>27679046
>This tbqh its the same reason Ceasar gets shit on for being bald

i've never heard anyone spit on Caesar for being bald, ever
>>
>>27679105
I've never heard anyone spit on Caesar period.
Is he unstumpable?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.