[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how does it feel turning 21? non-drinkers and non-americans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: cucked.jpg (114 KB, 992x744) Image search: [Google]
cucked.jpg
114 KB, 992x744
how does it feel turning 21?

non-drinkers and non-americans need not reply
>>
a lot like turning 15
>>
pretty much turning the same age from 15-29. You literally feel exactly the same the whole time
>>
Pretty cool. Make sure you pace yourself if you're going out, my buddy came over on my 21st with a big bottle of pyrat rum and we got so fucked that I tapped out maybe half an hour after midnight.
Being 21 in general is also pretty cool, just don't get any older because you'll start wanting to off yourself.
>>
me in 1 month
>>
It felt fine. Went to a bar and got absolutely drunk off my ass with my boyfriend and some friends. It was just like any other night of drinking except I was officially old and I cried a lot.

Every year after gets worse.
>>
when I turned 21 everyone tried to make a huge deal out of it, I'm British so legally turning 21 has no effect on you whatsoever sex age is 16 drinking age (outside of own home) is 18

but because of us films and stuff everyone goes fucking nuts about it

i think my family came around and brought a bunch of people and I hid in my bedroom as usual

also later on me and my buddy went strip club because we got drunk
>>
>>27677844
It doesn't really matter that much since you can pretty easily procure alcohol before 21 anyways, especially if you're in a college town with lax bars.

That said, I much prefer it now that I've moved to Germany where I can buy any sort of alcohol wherever I want without getting carded (I'm 19).
>>
>>27677980
GTFO roaster
>>
>>27677844
same as turning 14 15 16 17 18 19 20. Just by now you are a little more used to the disappointment. Literally nothing different will happen, maybe your mom will give u money to go watch a movie and thats it.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.