[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walking behind cute girl >she opens a door and exits the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1451951011963.png (78 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
1451951011963.png
78 KB, 200x300
>walking behind cute girl
>she opens a door and exits the building
>I walk out behind her
>"woah wasn't expecting that haha," she turns and says to me
>I just nod and give a little "hmm" because I have no idea what she's talking about
>I walk past her and keep going
What the fuck was she talking about? The weather? Did she want the dick?
>>
Maybe she thought she slammed the door in your face?
>>
>>27677739
Who cares

Original sergyu bored
>>
>>27677774
I do, I overthink these things
>>
she was not expecting you to be walking through the door grinning n licking your lips like a maniacal sex offender with your erection visibly showing
>>
Didnt read cause of that kike nerd nigger pic.
>>
>>27677974
>>27677985
/thread

oops forgot i'm not on pol
>>
>>27677974
I wasn't even looking at her
>>
>>27677752
probably something innocuous like this, to be honest.
>>
>>27678079
This
OP probably feels like some kind of playboy now kek
>>
>>27678110
I was worried I creeped her out honestly, it's better knowing she probably almost slammed the door on me.
>>
>>27677739
I think she didn't know you were there and was surprised. I've had similar reactions happen since I'm a very quiet, misophonic 6'4 220 lb ugly male that probably scares the shit out of them.
>>
>>27678007
>post shit tier personal blog
>post le funny nigger may may
>complain about pol
>>
>>27678133
either that or something like maybe you walk quietly and she wasn't expecting anyone to be behind her, maybe she was about to fart. it could be many actual things. just realize most people are self-conscious about themselves so her reaction was most likely related to her and not to you.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.