[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Autism or memes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: 1459210509068.jpg (113 KB, 864x960) Image search: [Google]
1459210509068.jpg
113 KB, 864x960
So, I've noticed a good portion of this board has such a warped view when it comes to male-female relations.

Now there is a good amount of truth posted as well but there's also a ton of "wtf" posts.

From people believing that you need to be chad-looking to get a girl to the absurd belief that you need to be over 6 foot tall to get a girl-- there's just a ton of autistic bullshit.

So my question here is as follows:

Is most of the 4chin population a bunch of 13 year Olds with no practical experience with women?
Or a bunch of older guys with no practical experience?
Both?

Or is it just memes?

I don't remember this kind of autism back in the good ol days (pre-2008).
>>
we're framing ourselves as disenfranchised victims of circumstance so liberals will provide us with government-issue girlfriends
>>
R9k wasn't around back then. Women can't judge themselves accurately so of course they will say that we don't know.
>>
File: Hila_Klein.jpg (16 KB, 340x248) Image search: [Google]
Hila_Klein.jpg
16 KB, 340x248
>>27677349

So just memes?
>>
Probably both.

There are kids, probably more like 16-18 on this board who are normies but think that their high school awkwardness means they're robots. And then there are 20 something and 30 something yo men who can't get a gf for whatever reason, they're ugly, they're too shy, they have autism, and whatnot.

At the same time, you see a lot of shit here about women that's really true, so I'm assuming there are a few other guys on here like me, who aren't chads or anything, but have had some experience with women and kinda see how they work.
>>
File: 1458762967420.jpg (49 KB, 765x540) Image search: [Google]
1458762967420.jpg
49 KB, 765x540
>>27677365

Yeah I'm aware buy I had never seen any of this shit on this site until recently. (Took a few year break from being on here actively so I'm not sure exactly when it started)

But women will say that we don't know what?
Your post isn't very clear.
>>
>>27677308
I'm an older guy with no practical experience, but I don't usually post in misogyny threads.
>>
I'm a 24yo with no practical experience with women. People on /r9k/ call me a normie when I give too much information about my personal life. Its worse than you think.
>>
>>27677308

Getting women isn't as hard as r9k makes out, being with them is so much more hellish than they could ever express or imagine

Women really are shit, sorry if it offends your sensibilities OP
>>
>>27677450

The last half of the op implies we don't know what we are talking about and goes on to marginalize us.

Our opinions are as valid as any other.
>>
>>27677525

I'll agree most women are shit, but then again most people are shit in general, so... there's that.

Why do you thibk being with a woman is hellish?
As long as you go after women who aren't shit it's a pretty great time.
>>
File: 1459840017684.jpg (53 KB, 458x465) Image search: [Google]
1459840017684.jpg
53 KB, 458x465
>>27677536

If you believe that men under 6 foot tall can't get/keep women-- you believe in something that is objectively false.

As far as chad, with the varying definitions of "Chad" you could be right or wrong about it helping you out in terms if the average women.
However most women worth pursuing are not into the stereotypical chad (yo bro i love dupstep, football, coors-light, etc).
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.