[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever had your heart broken by someone you loved unconditionally?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 12
File: 1321318826001.jpg (108 KB, 736x721) Image search: [Google]
1321318826001.jpg
108 KB, 736x721
Have you ever had your heart broken by someone you loved unconditionally?

I have and I want to hear your experiences if you have too.
>>
I broke my own heart.
>>
Your heart doesn't "break" but your mind certainly goes "fuq dis"
>>
File: danielp.jpg (71 KB, 648x480) Image search: [Google]
danielp.jpg
71 KB, 648x480
can't break something that has never existed in the first place
>>
>>27677319

How did you manage that?

>>27677340

That's definitely part of it but lots of things feel broken.

>>27677344

You're better off honestly.
>>
File: amygun.jpg (17 KB, 316x239) Image search: [Google]
amygun.jpg
17 KB, 316x239
>best friends with little sister
>feelsgoodman
>2015
>she gets a boyfriend
>I become a ghost
>>
>>27677366
>How did you manage that?
By being a moron and not correcting myself. Just leaving time to make the wound fester. Now it's irreversible
>>
>>27677406

What did you do that was moronic?
>>
No, but I'm about to break a guys heart who has always loved me unconditionally.
>>
>>27677542

Why would you do such a thing? Do you have no heart?
>>
>>27677556
I do have a heart, that's why I'm doing it. He deserves better than me.
>>
>>27677520
Something similar to this >>27677542 >>27677569
Except I'm the one that ended up heart broken by doing it.
>>
>>27677569

What did you do to him? I'm curious.
>>
>>27677009
Yes. My fiance cheated on me with her cousin she said she was "just friends" with behind my back for half a year.
I found out about it and she left me for him just to crawl back a week later when he didn't actually want to love her.

I took her back and we've been together again ever since.

This is unconditional love
>>
>>27677604
I didn't do anything to him. Never cheated on him, never fell out of love with him. I honestly feel like a burden to him, even though he has told me over and over again I'm not. He's so smart and is graduating from a great school next month with a super difficult degree, and I just feel like he deserves to be happy.
>>
>>27677646

I wish you all the best in the future.

>>27677649

Don't do to him. If he loves you for who and what you are then stay with him.
>>
File: 1459140121775.jpg (35 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
1459140121775.jpg
35 KB, 300x360
>Be super good friends in high school with an absolutely stunning girl
>nerdy, plays video games etc.
>People say she likes me
>hang out more ahng out at her house all day
>senior year starts
>literally never says a word to me
>doesn't even look at me when I walk by her

What the fuck did I do? That happened 6 years ago and I still think about her. I wish to die sometimes...
>>
>>27677697
But isn't it selfish to be with someone even though I'm a burden, just because he thinks he's happy? He could be happy with someone else. He's wealthy and from an elite family, I'm sure he would rather be with someone like that. I really would be doing him a favor if I left and gave him the chance to be with someone better.

I'm sorry for ranting I guess I've just been thinking too much.
>>
>>27677757
He does deserve better.
A woman who doesn't want to be there for her man isn't worth time or effort.
>>
>>27677780
You're right, thank you for the confirmation.
>>
>>27677757
If he loves you, then that's what matters. If you love him, don't be a moron who ends it off of that insecurity. >>27677406 here. If you love him, don't make that mistake. Don't end it just because you feel insecure, talk to him and let him reassure you that you're not a burden and he is happy with you.

Don't make the mistake I did
>>
>>27677816
Will you tell me what happened in your situation, anon? What you're saying makes sense, he's assures me a thousand times. I guess I just need to trust him. He would have left me if he didn't want to be with me, right? Like he talks about getting engaged by the end of the year, he's obviously happy...
>>
>>27677725
Same happened with me and a 7/10 girl I grew up with via parents' friends. I didn't love her or anything, but she was one of the few friends I had, we had actual conversations and shared feels and such.

Then one day around age 15, she completely ignored me and I believe she demanded her parents that she didn't want to be around me.

It's not that I even want to be friends with her anymore, but that shit shapes you. It makes you see how society is, and that I just don't belong here.
>>
>>27677882
Yeah, women are vile wretches sometimes. Probably why i'm such an asshole now.
>>
>>27677646
C U C K
U
C
K

originallio pastilio
>>
>>27677920
It's unconditional love.
If you demand your partner be something they're not, you're a lonely man
>>
>>27677860
I felt insecure as to whether I was right for him. He could trust other people with his problems, but not me even when it concerned me. Instead they'd come back to me from other people thinking I should be aware.

He'd reassure me that he was fine, but it didn't stop me feeling useless to him. Surely if he's with someone, it should be with someone who he could trust and confide in without hesitation. That's what my thought process was.

I ended it with him thinking this, and telling myself that it's best for him. I hated myself while doing it, I hate myself months later now without any rest from hating myself. My feelings for him didn't die at all, but I told myself he'd moved on or at least started looking elsewhere. Every now and then I'd make some effort to show I thought or cared about him, but I kept holding back like an idiot. The last time we spoke, I still couldn't be honest and tell him how I felt about him, that I still cared, that I still wanted to be with him. How could I honestly tell him something like that when I was the idiot that ended it? Of course I couldn't.

Then I had to watch as someone else was openly affectionate towards him. But I couldn't fault them, it was my fault after all. I couldn't fault them for getting closer. Now here we are in April, when I can only say that yeah, despite the fact I'd told myself before that he'd moved on, now he has done so. If I hadn't ended it, I would be with who I want to be with. I'm a self-hating idiot
>>
>>27678044
That made me cry, wow. I could absolutely see myself in that situation. I'm so sorry anon, I know one day you'll be happy. You seem wonderful and you absolutely deserve it :(

Thank you so much for posting that. If anything, you can at least feel some sort of comfort knowing that you stopped another girl from making the same decision. You have no idea how much I appreciate it.
>>
>>27677941
>If you demand your partner be something they're not, you're a lonely man

And if you let your partner sleep with other men then you're a cuck.
>>
>>27678044
>>27678113

OP here. Although I still feel dead inside from my own experience, I'm glad that me making this thread has prevented another heartbreak in this world.

Thank you both.
>>
I have never been loved in the first place.
>>
Was engaged to a real qt easy 8/10. She left her pc on one day and her email open...tldr...she was fucking some ex-con bouncer from a local bar and just using me for money. Emails detailed how much she couldn't stand me in painstaking detail. Dropped that cunt like bad habit the second i was able to pinch the ring off her.

All women are evil lying snakes and don't ever forget it.
>>
File: 447.gif (2 MB, 500x326) Image search: [Google]
447.gif
2 MB, 500x326
Yes. The pain won't go away. I try my best everyday to forget about her. I don't know if I can ever love someone that much ever again. A part of my heart is missing and I'll never get it back again.
>>
>>27678322

I'm so sorry friend. Just know that you are not alone. If you want to talk, we can.
>>
File: 1459755751693.png (809 KB, 716x848) Image search: [Google]
1459755751693.png
809 KB, 716x848
Yup... when I was younger.

Never making that mistake again.
>>
>>27677646
That's hot can you get her to greentext it?
>>
>>27678229
Well done, anon!
Did you steal something from her? Haha pay back for what she did to you.
>>
OP here. The collective sorrow in this thread is incredibly disheartening. I am sorry that we all have to share this pain.

Just know that you're not alone.
>>
Yeah, I loved my first girlfriend unconditionally, but she never loved me. She lied to me, used me, and strung me along. I gave her flowers, love letters, always told her she was beautiful. She used to be obsessed with skyrim, so I decided to write her a letter in the dragon language. I thought it would be sweet, it took me five hours to write that fucker. But she was ice cold to me. She would hardly ever be nice or give me affection. I wanted to leave about 5 months in but I was so scared of being alone again, and I didn't want to be lonely again, but what's funny is that while I was with her I was lonelier than ever. After she left me for someone else who I assume is better than me in every way she turned all of our mutual friends against me. Because of her I am a bitter, jaded, angry old man at 18. I hope one of you faggots reads this shit i typed up, it wasn't easy.
>inb4 ree normie get out
>>
File: 1459967449930.png (177 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
1459967449930.png
177 KB, 367x321
>Be in a relationship with a 7/10
>Everyone tells me, she is using me for sex
>Don't care, stills love her
>she never shows any type of affection in public rooms.
>Gets drunk
>Girl convinces me it is the right thing to break up with her
>Me being drunk ends it
>Text her morning after with a million apologies, because i truely regretted it.
>"You were right, anon"
>Haven't spoken to me since
>Still regretting it
>Mfw seeing her for the first time in 4 months this friday to a private party
>>
>>27678784

I read it multiple times and I'm sorry for the pain you've been through, friend.
>>
>>27677542
God you're a fucking sick human

>>27677569
God this is even worst
Do the world a favor and Kill yourself
>>
>really like someone
>feel too much too hard too fast
>they hate me
>now only feel loneliness and pain when I don't have anyone to talk to and no positive feelings when i do
>overly emotional male
>consistent desire to talk to a female

what is this life? I wish I could stop feeling
>>
>>27678229
Can you please please post the email here?
>>
>>27679298
That's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me. Thanks brother.
>>
the only people you should love unconditionally is family.
They are the people where even if you hate them, you still love them.

If you put your heart out there like that for other people then you are just asking to get hurt. In relationships it is always (or should always) be conditional or you will get used, abused, and in the end thrown away.
>>
>>27679742

This might sound cliche but it really was her loss. You seem like a good person and as such you deserve better.

Here's to better things in the future, friend.
>>
>>27679318
Keep reading the thread, anon.
>>
Yes.
I love her. I chase her.
She strings me along then ignores me.
It's starting to leave some damage on me.
>>
>>27679853
Thanks man, hopefully we'll both find someone that's perfect for us.
>>
>>27679979

She's not worth it and she's only going to cause you more damage.

I know you love her and I know you can't even begin to imagine cutting her out but you really need to. She's going to destroy you.
>>
>>27680028

I hope so too. There must be someone out there for us.
>>
>>27680037
t. Lonely cuck
>>
>be me
>khv at 21
>pretty much resigned that I'd be forever alone
>college time
>getting closer and closer to friend
>become my gf
>love her and do everything for her
>fast foward almost 5 years
>wagecucking and depressed as fuck, but keeping it up to make her happy
>she's unemployed and we're living together
>one day she text me saying that I should break up with her
>confused.jpg
>why?
>"I have some issues with someone from my past"
>her ex-bf
>the guy she said was an asshole and that hitted on her friends
>leaves me for him
>she send me a pic of them together, kissing
>more than one year later and still can't forget that pic
>still hurts
>I don't think it'll ever pass

Just end it all senpai.
>>
>>27679726
Didn't save any of them
>>27678587
Got the ring back and then sued her in small claims court to get her to repay the $1500 i loaned her to get a transmission in her car. I won. Long story but she tried to jew me on that even after court and i got a wage garnish out on her and it fucked up her credit even worse than it was.
>>
>>27680108

I can't even begin to describe what kind of person she is. In fact it feels wrong to refer to her as a person. I am incredibly sorry that someone thought it was right to do that to you. No one deserves that kind of treatment.
>>
I think it's happening at the moment.

I started something I knew was a bad idea and ever since then, things have got worse. I'm trying so hard to make them as happy as possible but it's so obvious that they don't really care about me and can never reciprocate my feelings.

Like >>27679979, I'm almost certain they intentionally ignore me a lot of the time and I stupidly put up with it because I just want them to like me. The stuff I put up with is unreal. I don't want to end it myself because I know they probably won't care and that will break my heart even more.

This thread has made me really sad.
>>
She fucked off to another state and killed herself.
I wished she'd wronged or betrayed me in some way to make me not love her first, I'm stuck with a love that is unending.
>>
Yeah
She progresively did less and less to the point of not wanting to have sex, after i paid a expensive dinners, took her to my home, gave her massages, etc.
The reason, aparently, was that i wasn't getting a job and she didn't see "us" in a future. (added that i was getting fattier and problems at home didn't let me have her in my house all weekends, i had weekdats but her father would gave her shit for coming on a weekday, she was 23 lmao)
I got a job 46 days after i told her to broke up because it was unbereable to be neglected and rejected by the person you invested all your love, the person you fought your parents and family over, the person that you made time to see instead of spending that time improving your grades or your body, or saving the little money you had for worse times.

It literally felt like marriage, this is how "real grown ups" feel most of the time aparently according to my father and other old males.

She mourned our relationship before ending it, truly the most evil thing to do.

I guess women will always feel entitled to free things.

In the end, it's ok to suffer, but you must let go fast or it will eat you.
>>
>>27680208
The worst is that I really thought she was a nice good person. I'd do anything for her, I trusted her with all my heart. But she is evil.
>>
>>27680242
Wise words.
Wise lesson.

Please, everyone learn this
>>
>>27677757
Yeeeeeah... You're over thinking this. Relax, love is deeper then riches, and it's a different kind of complex to what you're ascribing to it. Stay with him, you two could have a pretty nice life. Not promising easy, just nice, and that's relative.
>>
>>27679979
Fucking run from her man, please for the love of god don't end up like me.
>>
>>27680229
it's been two and a half years and I'm still furious and shattered.
>>
>>27680559

I wouldn't even know how to cope in that situation. I am so sorry for what you're going through.
>>
>>27680490
I'm slowly starting to realize that. It would be a mistake to leave him because of this anxiety. Thank you so much for your kind response anon, I can't believe how wonderful everyone has been today.
>>
>>27680531
I tried, but it seems like no matter what she does to hurt me I can't let go.
I hate myself for it.
>>
>>27680621
I've mostly responded with self isolation and rage.
I don't think the person I was is ever coming back.
>>
This, though I don't think some anon in this thread understand what unconditional means.
>>
>>27677009
Yea a few days ago. Still in the process of murdering all thoughts of her.
>>
>>27680659
Don't hate yourself, delete all contact information and block her from everything. Pretend she died.
>>
>>27677009
I broke someone's heart who I'm sure liked me tremendously. I took her for granted. I regret it immensely. There's lots of cucks, assholes, and bitches in this world that deserve to be treated like shit. She was not one of them. At all. She is the most innocent and tender creature I've ever called mine and I've lost her.
>>
>>27680642

OP here. I'm glad you could find help in this thread. I hope you have a wonderful relationship free of heartbreak and pain.

>>27680685

I genuinely feel for you, friend. If you need to talk there are many people here who would be willing to listen.
>>
>>27680715
Tried, didn't work. Besides if we were to stop talking I'd want a goodbye for closure.
>>
>>27677009
yes, by my mom.

when my parents broke up she tried to make me feel bad about not cutting my ties to my dad all the time and eventually she put a gun to my head (figuratively) and told me that I cant ever see her again if I dont stop visiting my dad.

we reconciled after that but there were many more times after that where she suddenly got mad at me, called me and said rude things to me, asking me how I can continue to support my father when he's ruined her life and is going to ruin the rest of it as well (he did not, he wont, and I'm not supporting him with anything, I just spend time with him for fucks sake) so I had to accept the fact that my mom did not say that because she was going through a rough period and just snapped, but that she really felt this way.

its pretty disgusting how women try to manipulate you whenever it serves them, even the one person in life that is supposed to be closer to you than anybody else can. my mom's unconditional love for me was the one thing I never questioned in life, and I'm still sure that she loves me but that at the end of the day I'm still a tool for her when I need to be.

I'm 23 years old, this happened two years ago and ever since then my relationship to my mom worsened. she's too unpredictable, you can never tell what mood she'll be in, if she'll be fun to be around or badmouth you, guilt trip you or tell you to leave. I didnt want to deal with that anymore, nowadays I spend much more time with my dad because he only changed for the better and he's still the person I knew.

feels so bad man, I never really had a relationship with my dad when I was a kid, I still dont really know how to talk to him, our conversations feel artificial somehow. it wastotally different with my mom, we talked all the time and spent a lot of time together.
why are women such subhumans?
>>
5 years of an alright relationship thrown away because she wanted something more novel I guess. There's just no winning
>>
>>27680747
Text her goodbye, then try to move on. I'm sorry I can't help you much but I really don't want you to get destroyed.
>>
>>27680659

Anon, this might be a bit weird but I feel like I'm in a similar situation and it would be nice to discuss with someone who can relate. Do you have skype or anything?
>>
>>27680820
>>27680659

I highly recommend talking with each other. I had a lengthy conversation with a bot earlier that was really enlightening.
>>
>>27680820
I'd rather just suppress it and try to forget about it this evening, talking about it only brings out all the feelings and I end up feeling shitty and angry at both myself and her.

And I can't offer anything of value other than "try not to fuck up quite as much as I did" because this has been going on years for me.
>>
File: 1455829862779.jpg (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1455829862779.jpg
48 KB, 500x500
>starting a relationship
>reading these stories and knowing the pain that awaits me
>>
>>27680108
holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

anon you just dodged a bullet there. She is not even human. Find yourself a better one and sleep tight knowing she will 90% end up a single mother
>>
>>27680889
Just don't invest more than her on you
Never plan anything past the time you already dated. (you dated 3 months then don't play your vacations for next year)
Keep talking to other people while you are in a relationship, a common mistake is giving too much of a shit about her and neglecting other parts of your life. She will get bored of you because all you have going on is her (mindfuck right?)

Good luck
>>
File: 1451735036141.jpg (11 KB, 278x300) Image search: [Google]
1451735036141.jpg
11 KB, 278x300
>put an incredible amount of time into relationship with gf, especially because I'm bad at talking or being friends with people
>tell her things i've never told anyone before, trust her a whole lot
>literally the sweetest person ever. same vidya interests, same hobbies, same opinions. also extreme qt 3.14
>always talking to her, texting her, calling her ect.
>love her more then I've ever loved anyone
>tfw i got cheated on
>still think about her even though it's been almost five months
>>
>>27677649
what degree is he doing? :)
>>
>>27682581

I am so sorry friend. I hope you're holding up okay. That kind of pain can easily destroy a man, try to stay above it.
>>
I wouldn't say I loved her unconditionally, but I had very high hopes for the relationship, and she left me for a friend of mine.

I wasn't the best boyfriend, but I was trying to better myself, and it really blew at the time. I act really bitter about it now, cut contact with her, nasty things were said, but she doesn't realise the sort of depressive spiral she sent me in.

Not even once, /r9k/.
>>
>>27681401
>Sleep tight knowing that chad pumped and dumped your love
>>
File: depression.jpg (34 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
depression.jpg
34 KB, 500x333
>>27677009
There was a woman who taught me most of what I know as an activist and organizer. For more than 15 years we worked together, watched each other's backs, fought the police and politicians together, and got smeared by the media together. As time passed and I gained my own experience, I began to see that she was toxic to the organizations she was part of. She was highly charismatic, driven, and unstoppable -- and the second she stepped away from anything she'd built, it fell to pieces. She never allowed anyone else to grow through failure or to do something at an efficiency less than she could do herself. And she always had to be the one at the front of the parade, or in front of the camera.

Together the two of us founded an NGO. While I tried to empower people, to allow people to flex their muscles even when it meant we'd fail at something, she did everything she could to push us into riskier and riskier activities we were not ready for, and which would contribute to her glory. I was forced to take a stand against her.

I had it put it to a vote. I had her and myself lay out our respective visions, argue for them, and make our pitches for the future of the organization. The entire organization voted in my favour. Every single person. She was so angry and felt so betrayed that she quit and began working against us by starting whisper campaigns, telling people that it was nothing but my puppet.

She's very good at what she does. Eventually she turned the entire community against us and we began to wither and die. I was forced to quit the organization I'd devoted my entire life to in order to save it. Not only that, but to make sure I took all of the bad smell with me, we had to spread the story that I had been fired and kicked out. I became so despised and held in such deep contempt that I lost all my friends and spent two years just sitting in my bedroom, alone. In the end I had to move to another city and start all over again.

She broke my heart.
>>
>>27682934
holy shit hello mr. journalist we need more people like you
>>
You never really stop loving someone. You just grow accustomed to their absence.

I still think fondly about the women who broke my heart, it doesnt cause me pain anymore. It just makes me a bit melancholic.
>>
>>27677009
>Have you ever had your heart broken by someone you loved unconditionally?
Yes, although I don't believe in "unconditional" love. If it exists, it is meaningless. You should love someone for a reason, because of who they are, because you appreciate them, and so on. If they suddenly change into something completely different, or if they do something that is against their nature, the nature of the person you love, you can't still love them. Because that would invalidate your love for their previous self. Conditional love is much purer and more honest than loving something "just because xD idk".

Anyway I hate her a lot.
>>
>shut in for five years
>LDR with another shut in with agoraphobia
>play mmos all day
>literally spent 15 hours a day playing games together
>love him with all my heart
>trying to get my life together (job, drivers license) so I can take care of him
>tells me he loves me to. Believe him because he's so sweet to me, says he loves me daily, and I'm his only friend anyway.
>breaks up with me out of the blue and blocks me, sent a long email of everything he hated about me. I never realized any of the stuff he was saying was an issue to him. He always acted like things were great
>I had a buddy I was with every waking second of every day, now suddenly alone

Never been able to trust or love another person since then. It was about 4 years ago.
>>
>>27680242
>act as a doormat
>wonder why girls dont like you

how many of you here grew up with a single mother? its showing
>>
>>27682934

I don't even know where to start. That's just... I don't know. I hope you're doing okay now.

>>27683230

>trying to get my life together (job, drivers license) so I can take care of him

I don't know why but this hit me very hard. I feel so sorry for you friend. If you need someone to talk to let me know.
>>
>>27683230
I'm >>27682934. My experience has taught me that the cost of trusting someone is higher than any benefit you derive from trusting. I find it easier just to remain emotionally distant from people. I'm always courteous but prickly. I no longer have friends, and I gently push away people who try to become friends. I think you'll find that life is much better alone; it doesn't have the emotional highs which come from friendship and relationships, but it also lacks the crushing emotional pain.
>>
>>27679979
>>27680213
Can you tell me a bit more about her? I'm very curious.
>>
>>27683318
Life is definitely better alone, I already know that well enough.

The thing that bothers me the most is really just how easily he lied to me. He put up a charade for so long when he never really loved me at all. I'll never be able to comprehend it.

>>27683306
Thanks for the offer, but I'm ok. I get sad when I'm reminded of it by threads like this, but I'll live. Ironically, him breaking up with me caused me to quit all the mmos we played together, I got over my game addiction and am doing much better now.
>>
>>27683497

No problem. I'm glad you're doing much better.
>>
>>27683277
It doesn't matter if you act like a dormat or a dictator if you're ugly.
>>
OP here, signing off for the night.

Thank you all for sharing your stories. It's incredibly disheartening that so many of us are afflicted with this kind of pain and suffering but at least we are not alone.

I hope you can all pull through and move on to bigger and better things.

Good luck, friends.
>>
i've got too many cliche sad stories about girls but even worse is losing one of the only two friends had left. he's off working his way to be even more normal and i'm here as a neet and failure. i've helped him out through tough times and whatnot and it seems like i've just been ghosted. but then again part of me doesn't blame him for him wanting to make things happen for himself.
>>
>>27677757
What
>>27680490
Said

Also maybe you two should talk about your feelings before you decide to break up over nothing
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.