[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are statistically meant to fail
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: boygirl.jpg (30 KB, 518x310) Image search: [Google]
boygirl.jpg
30 KB, 518x310
There are more men than women being born worldwide, due to abortion of females.

The third world sends its excess men to the West, moving the gender disparity here.

Since women don't like white men anymore, pretty much all women will choose them over you.

So even though your family and countrymen didn't practice the abortion of females, you don't get to reap the benefits of it, the nonwhites do.

This is the world you live in. Thank your parents for not getting you an arranged marriage and raising your sister for absolutely no reason.
>>
it was already a rigged game. you only need one bull for countless females
>>
i thought there were 51% women on the planet, have I been fed a lie?
>>
>>27676737
Women live longer into old age.

For people under 30, its like 53-47 male-female
>>
>There are more men than women being born worldwide
This has always been the case. Long before abortion came around.
>>
>>27676812
This but due to disease, men being inherently more vulnerable to defects and war enough young men died to even the numbers
>>
>>27676662
Mass suicides when? When assisted suicide becomes legal I'm sure it's gonna be a sausagefest
>>
>>27676662
women outnumber men in developed countries.

can you fucking autists get ANYTHING right?

every single thing i read on r9k is completely fucking wrong. jesus christ.
>>
>>27677168
Not for under 30. The third world sends its excess men over so we now have a huge male female disparity.
>>
>>27676662

So it's nothing personnel?
>>
>>27677119
And women can't real the benefits of
Money because I have a vagina
Also most of society is shit
>>
File: 1446967052743.jpg (754 KB, 1479x1006) Image search: [Google]
1446967052743.jpg
754 KB, 1479x1006
>>27676662
spot on, OP. Exactly why killing myself is the only viable option.

>>27677168
lol you're an idiot. 75% of the "Refugees of syria" are adult males. that's 1.5 million grown men over the course of a year migrating to Europe. dumb-ass.
>>
>>27677360
>lol you're an idiot. 75% of the "Refugees of syria" are adult males. that's 1.5 million grown men over the course of a year migrating to Europe. dumb-ass.
jesus christ you're fucking dumb

fucking neet basement dweller highschool dropout can't understand basic math

killl yourself you low IQ imbecile
>>
File: stats.jpg (172 KB, 1036x583) Image search: [Google]
stats.jpg
172 KB, 1036x583
>>27677613
>This butthurt

stay mad. Here have a picture
>>
>>27676662
>There are more men than women being born worldwide, due to abortion of females.
Really only effects china and india as far as I can tell.
Most places have normal gender ratio or a slight tilt of having slightly more women.

Blame communism and globalization for the gender imbalance.

>The third world sends its excess men to the West, moving the gender disparity here.
US actually has border controls and does not seem to suffer from this problem, unlike the EU.
Also the people sent are not from the countries with gender imbalance. It is just that they send WAY more men while the women stay in the home country, since most are moving for economic reasons.

>Since women don't like white men anymore, pretty much all women will choose them over you.
1.that is bullshit
2. I am not white

>So even though your family and countrymen didn't practice the abortion of females, you don't get to reap the benefits of it, the nonwhites do.
What?
Weren't you just complaining about the gender imbalance earlier? Now you think it has some type of societal benefits. If that is what you think, that is retarded.

>This is the world you live in. Thank your parents for not getting you an arranged marriage and raising your sister for absolutely no reason.
God damn you are retarded. Can't be consistent in your logic at all.
>>
File: shilling_faggot.png (85 KB, 738x633) Image search: [Google]
shilling_faggot.png
85 KB, 738x633
>>27676662
>Since women don't like white men anymore

Stopped reading here, enjoy your report, cannot imagine the level of boredom you must be experiencing shilling fucking endlessly like this day in day out on a board that gets basically no traffic anyway.
>>
>>27677168
>women outnumber men in developed countries.

No, they only outnumber them in old age.

Men are naturally born at rates of 1.05 to every female. There is a boy for every girl, there isn't a girl for every boy.
>>
>>27677886
The benefits would be living in a society with just as many women as men,.meaning you can get a gf too.

But you don't get those, since you can't get a gf if you're a white man
>>
>>27676737
women have less stress physically and mentally since they are not expected to be sole providers or take hazardous jobs
so as a result many many more of them reach old age

I guess if you're 50+ and want to fuck old grannies you're in luck
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.