[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw co-worker invited me to beer after work I answered something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: pepe whistle.jpg (36 KB, 590x572) Image search: [Google]
pepe whistle.jpg
36 KB, 590x572
>tfw co-worker invited me to beer after work
I answered something along "yea, ok ill see" cause i dont want him to feel offended, but what know? Will he forget? Or should i start thinking about good excuse?
>>
jesus christ, why you autists cant help me? I thought this board about being unfitted in society?
>>
>>27676496
Expecting autists to help you... how dense are you?

You want normies to help you, this place is diseased by them.
>>
Why don't you go nigger
>>
>>27676625
Seconded, go and get friends faggot
>>
As the opponent.
I would say.....

Go with the co worker but dont stay that long.
>>
Why the fuck would you not go.
>>
>>27676625
>>27676645
>>27676715
>be friendless /r9k/ fag
>get invited to a beer after work
>doesn't want to go
kek kek kek
>>
>>27676625
>>27676645
>>27676687
>>27676715
he is total normie, type of person that would probably bully me in school. And about what i will talk with him, about depression, memes and reading bible? I know a bit what his interests are , and they are different than mine
>>
>>27676915
If he asked you to share a beer in the first place, it's probably because he liked interacting with you.
>>
>>27676323
go out get drunk, much better than shitposting on 4chan.
I find it much easier and natural to talk with other while drunk. I would say that I even enjoy it.
>>
>>27676915
>bible

Lmao dumb religiousfag
>>
>>27677075
idk i am more open to talk about me when i am drunk, and i dont want to embarass myself t b h
>>
>>27677226
if you do, you are drunk. you have an excuse
>>
>>27677226
that's the point, drunken people usually do not lie and are honest. best way to make new friends or enemies.
>>
>>27676915
Bible

hahahahahahhahaahahah you serious bro?
>>
Take the chance and make a friend.
Drink 3-4 beers so you get tipsy but not dangerously drunk, and just relax and have a good time.
>>
File: fedorable.jpg (58 KB, 557x711) Image search: [Google]
fedorable.jpg
58 KB, 557x711
>>27677404
>>27677103
objectively good, and influential literature regardless of your beliefs
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.