[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Fat girls with small tits Is there anyone less fortunate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: 1458657282844.png (241 KB, 650x536) Image search: [Google]
1458657282844.png
241 KB, 650x536
>Fat girls with small tits

Is there anyone less fortunate?
>>
As a fat girl with small tits, no. No there is not.
>>
I knew a girl like that. She married a hipster Chad
>>
Pretty much everyone else. Losing fat is probably the easiest aspect of being that you can change and plenty of guys are into small tits.
>>
File: ofs.png (7 KB, 473x454) Image search: [Google]
ofs.png
7 KB, 473x454
>fat
>misfortune
>implying it's just bad luck
>>
Fat girl with no ass obviously. Only underage care about tits.
>>
>>27676237

Except you can literally just not be fat.

This idea that fats are hard done by or some sort of unfortunate "class" is fucking infuriating.
>>
>>27676412
I bet she chose to have small tits too
>>
>>27676412
This
/thread
Are you people fucking retarded? Kill yourselves.
>>
>>27676412
>free will
>not a lie
>>
When you're fat big tits don't suddenly make you any more attractive, you look bad bo matter what.
>>27676443
Pretty much.
>>
>be animal
>constant exposure to subtherapeutic doses of antibiotics causes weight gain
>this is a widely accepted practice throughout the livestock industry

>be human
>constant exposure to subtherapeutic doses of antibiotics through livestock, as well as occasional therapeutic doses of antibiotics
>IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT

4chan logic
>>
>>27676237
>Is there anyone less fortunate?

My dick.
>>
>>27676412
slightly is misfortunate desu
>get fat
>usually means breasts gets bigger
>breasts don't get bigger
>>
>>27676508
>be animal
>eat because you don't give a shit

>be human
>know that food makes you fat
>want to look good
>continues to eat too much food
>fat fuck
>"muh genetics and antibiotics"
>>
>>27676508
Do you really tell yourself that?
None of that is even true, chickens and livestock are grow using growth hormones and infinite corn feed.
Antibiotics are used to protect them from the filth they live in and the rampant ecoli in cattle intestines due to the terrible diet.

Also there are these things called "not meat" that you can eat and digest too And you don't need to eat so much

Please kill yourself fatass.
>>
>>27676272
Post timestamp senpai
>>
File: 1430948022164.jpg (118 KB, 1051x842) Image search: [Google]
1430948022164.jpg
118 KB, 1051x842
>>27676508
Just eat healthy you fat fuck.
>>
Fat guy with no money or social skills.
>>
>>27676237
Skinny boys with large "tits"
>>
>>27676508

Animals don't have sentience or basic free will you fucking retarded mongoloid.

Congratulations on comparing yourself to the expectations we have for cows and livestock though.
>>
>>27676607
I'm perfectly healthy and used to regularly run 18 miles a day

>Antibiotics are used for
>invalidates
>Antibiotics cause

retard shills can't into logic

enjoy coming up with a snippy smart-ass comeback
>>
>>27676735

Post panties. Chubby girls in panties are gr8
>>
>>27676735
They dont look small. There was a girl in school that looked similar. I really should of talked to her more.
>>
>>27676709
some parents are shit. they feed their children garbage. or they work long hours because they want to save up so their children can go to college. they trust their government not to load their food with garbage that fucks up their endocrine system.

basic free will is one thing. expecting a child not to trust their parents is utterly ridiculous, and by the time you're an adult and have already gone through puberty, most of the damage is already done.
>>
>>27676810

Here's hoping for that thread, I need something to cheer me up
>>
>>27676810
just go to /soc/
or more preferably
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>27676830
Aw anon I hope you have a better day. I got out of class early so I'll be here for a while, so I'll see a thread if anyone makes one!

>>27676874
I don't want to post on soc because soc is full of degenerates and I like robots more. They're less lewd.
>>
>>27676923

Oh it's much worse than a bad day but I appreciate the sentiment.
>>
>>27676654
I call bulshit on slovakia
I live here and only fucking old people from comie times here are fat.
Youngsters tend to be healthy and slim.
>>
>>27676736
How can you people run for so long ?!
I am dead after several hundreds meters..
But on bike I can stay all day long.
>>
Fat girls full stop
>>
>>27676736

You didn't run 18 god damn miles, you aren't healthy. You fucking fat lying bastard god damn.

Blaming Monstanto for your laziness and insistence on eating at a surplus and not fucking moving enough to offset the effects.
>>
>>27676508
Fat whale admits to being a literal animal without free will. Do burgers just into your mouth and your forced to eat it? Fatties gonna fat.
>>
>>27676654

>BMI

Flawed as fuck measurement that doesn't account for people who purposely build muscle.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.