[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just had my heart torn out and ripped to shreds after my recent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
I just had my heart torn out and ripped to shreds after my recent ex told me she began to have desires to be with other people during the last year of our almost 2 year relationship.

She didn't act on those desires but it means that she lied to me about me being the only person she loved and wanted to be with. I had my suspicions but she always convinced me that I was the only one she wanted.

What do I do with myself?
>>
>>27675808
>falling for the women love me meme

Go to Bangkok, get some ladyboy boipussy. Fuck till you cum. Realize it's superior to woman pussy. Enjoy life for ever without the burden of women.
>>
>>27675852

Tim Sharkey pls go
>>
>>27675852

That's the most unique piece of advice I've received, I'll give you that.
>>
File: Dumb Drakeposter.png (444 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Dumb Drakeposter.png
444 KB, 800x600
Why has this board become infested with people complaining about normal relationship issues?

You're not a robot, and this thread belongs on >>>/adv/, go there.
>>
>>27675916

For what it's worth it was long distance, not exactly normal. We spent close to 2 months together in person over the course of those 2 years.
>>
>>27675916

Also I'm here because I don't have a single friend I can rely on.

I feel like dying. Maybe it's time.
>>
>>27675948
loser, shes been fucking other dudes
>>
>>27676205
Please don't, anon. I know what it's like not to have friends.

Online friends help to lean on somewhat, I'm sure you'd be able to make some by explaining your situation.

Sorry if I came across as harsh.
>>
>>27676255

Thanks bud.

>>27676495

My situation? I loved someone unconditionally, they convinced me they felt the same way about me but then turned out to be a liar.

I've felt dead inside since she told me, especially since she doesn't appear to be showing any remorse.

I've spoken to 2 online friends and all they've told me is "you'll get through this". I understand that this is not an easy thing to give advice on but I don't know what anyone could tell me that will help. I don't even know what I need for myself.

Who would want to be my friend just to listen to my woes?

You didn't come across as harsh by the way.
>>
Thanks to those who tried.
>>
>>27675852
>falling for the love meme at all
>>
>>27676562
Make a post looking for anons in similar situations or willing to hear you out.

The stuff they tell you itself may not help so much as having another person to vent to.
>>
>>27676950

Alright, I'll try that. Thanks.
>>
>>27676205
maybe it is, just don't do it because some skank left you, have at least a little respect for yourself.
>>
>>27677037

It's a combination of things but that is the top of list right now.
>>
I felt the same way recently about my long time boyfriend (2+ years). I honestly think she might just be scared or bored. Thinking about being with other people is different than actually being with them.

Did you break up with her? I genuinely believe you can make it work, but you both need to work harder, if you want it to. 2 years isn't something anyone should just throw down the drain.
>>
>>27677096

We broke up a few weeks ago because we believed the relationship wouldn't work in the long run (like the majority of all LDRs).

This revelation about her desires to be with other people while she was with me came just a few days ago after she came to me to tell me that she was scared after having unprotected sex with another guy.

We broke up before actually and a week later she slept with someone after telling me she wouldn't be able to have sex with someone else for a long time. I, like the fucking retard that I am, forgave her for that because she convinced me that she still loved me.

She doesn't want to do the work, my friend.

I should just end myself for being so useless and foolish, shouldn't I?

I hope things go much better for you.
>>
I am in similar situation. Would you like to exchange skype/email and talk about it

hats off man, fuck this shit soo much
>>
>>27677166
Okay well first of all, you sound like a really loving and worthwhile guy who forgave her too many times. You absolutely shouldn't end yourself, there aren't enough genuinely loving people left out there.

You really don't deserve what happened to you. I hope you know that. She seems immature and you can absolutely do better.

>>27677216
Seconding what this anon said.
>>
File: elliot.jpg (91 KB, 414x550) Image search: [Google]
elliot.jpg
91 KB, 414x550
>>27677049
>>27677166

nah you wanna wait till it all goes to the shit before killing yourself,
do you know where abouts those online friends of yours are? I'd try calling their asses over and having a drink or at least having a natter.

>She doesn't want to do the work, my friend.
Then she isn't worth your time then is she?
>I should just end myself for being so useless and foolish, shouldn't I?
You're being stupid now, you're putting too much value in a nobody who didn't love you. You managed to get a gf, you can do it again and maybe that one will be worth investing in.

Silly normans always blowing problems out of proportion.
>>
>>27677216

I am sorry to hear that, friend. I don't want to share my personal Skype or email here but if you know of another way we can chat then I'm up for it.

>>27677236

I appreciate your kind words. I don't know you personally but you at least seem like a good person.
>>
>>27677236
i am not op (the guy you replied to), but heres a temp email you can contact me to talk about this:
[email protected]
>>
>>27677257

>Then she isn't worth your time then is she?

You're right, she really isn't. The problem is I can't block out the memories.
>>
OP here, if anyone would like to talk then you can email me at [email protected]
>>
come on guys write me an email
lets let go of all these shitty, cancerous feelings
>>
>>27677347

OP here again, that email is fucked and doesn't let me see the email of who actually sent me something. New email is [email protected]

Sorry to the dude who emailed me "Hi, you the real op?"; couldn't respond.
>>
>>27677284
just give it some time and try doing other things, like shitposting, work or playing vidya or going out for a comfy walk in the woods with a book and a nice refreshing alcoholic brew. Take your mind off it.
>>
>>27677468

Thank you for the advice. I'll try.
>>
>>27677347

OP one last time, if anyone wants to chat about this on Skype I've made an account. Username is brokenbotr9k
>>
Thanks to the guy who emailed me from his iPhone.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.