[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw have big nose >tfw can't afford rhinoplasty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
>tfw have big nose
>tfw can't afford rhinoplasty
>tfw no guy will talk to me because of my nose
>>
>the left whore would have 1000s of beta orbiters ready to worship the ground she walks because she has a vagina
>still need to get rhinoplasty so i can fuck a chad
How can you women be so superficial?
>>
File: 1351474459577.gif (409 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
1351474459577.gif
409 KB, 500x368
>>27675733
>tfw no guy will talk to me
You must be a really worthless, trashy human being, if you failed to find success while playing in Tutorial Mode.
>>
>>27675772
This pretty much. First post best post.
>>
>>27675772

Uhh because I'm self conscious? My nose is ugly in my opinion

Why shit on me because I'm trying to better myself

Also

>Chad

I haven't had a boyfriend my while life and I'm 19 so piss off
>>
She looked absolutely fine, now she looks like a middle eastern shitskin.
>>
Men dont understand, They can just get in a fight and have a getto nose job.
>>
>>27676094
I'll punch you in the face if you want.
>>
>>27676057
Is it just your nose? I mean that seems to me to be a pretty silly thing to be really self conscious about. I've never turned down a girl cause her nose was too big. Then again if we're talking massive, I dunno, may be a problem, But the girl in the pic looks fine.
>>
File: L O N D O N.jpg (86 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
L O N D O N.jpg
86 KB, 300x300
cant be bigger than mine. If we had a child they might be mistaken for a jew and get into a top university.
>>
>>27676142

It's pretty bad desu, size is comparable to this.
>>
>>27676057
If you look pic related you will have beta orbiters.

If you are having trouble attracting a Chad walk up to him and say "do you want to see my special power?" He says yes, you show him your vagina.
>>
I love chicks with large roman noses - really turns me on.... having said that my wifes nose is tiny and cute as a button - love those too...
>>
Have you never had a boy interested in you OP? How old are you?

I've never had any issues with men and my nose is way worse than that girl's. It's really not an issue once you accept it.
>>
>>27676374
Uhhhhh here?
>>27676057
>>
>>27675733
you look like a slav are you a slav?
>>
>>27676497
Girl in OP has done the nosejob, OBVIOUSLY as it is a before and after pic.
So what exactly made you assume its her?
>>
What is the master race nose?
>>
>>27676545
Im a lazy retard who can't read threads properly
>>
>>27676581
Greek tbhq famalam.
>>
>>27676270

If you look like left go get that shit fixed asap
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.