[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could I impress a grill at work with a new Apple Watch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (159 KB, 998x746) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
159 KB, 998x746
Could I impress a grill at work with a new Apple Watch?
>>
>>27675368
one of my online /tg/ bros bought a shitty $40 watch, but because it had a wooden face and a leather strap, girls thought it was really expensive and classy. That watch got him laid.

He works at Chik Fil A and is 18 years old though, so maybe it only works on jailbait.
>>
>>27675382
that's because it's not about the watch being valuable, it's about it LOOKING like it's valuable. A grill won't be impressed with you having it, but she will be impressed with the fact that you have enough money to blow it on something fancy
>>
>>27675382

I have two watches, each over 1000e and no one has ever commented.

Im clearly doing this wrong
>>
>>27675518
This. One of my colleagues showed off his Apple Watch at work. I thought it was pretty cool and talked with him about the tech and stuff. All the women were just asking how much it costed.
>>
>>27675518
To be fair, wooden watches are patrician as fuck. I'm always scouring the J. Peterman catalog waiting for one to have a decent price.

But you're right; women are so superficial that when something is expensive, they don't bother to understand why. They simply covet expensive shiny things, an entire race of magpies.
>>
>>27675588
how fucking stupid...
>>
>>27675368
baka you'd probably impress her more if you just gave her a granny smith apple
I know you're thinking she's gonna be all like
>Why the fuck are you giving me an apple? I don't want this.
Just put on your shades like
>Deal with it.
Tell her that's why they call you Apple Jack and walk away.
>>
>>27675368
buy real watches not apple crap. it look like shit. same thing as digital watches in 90s. no one wears em now. real man wear real watches, they never go out of fashion.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.