[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The easiest way to tell a healthy well adapted normie from a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10
File: The real swordsman.png (310 KB, 479x421) Image search: [Google]
The real swordsman.png
310 KB, 479x421
The easiest way to tell a healthy well adapted normie from a creepy misogynistic robofag.
>>
File: 1445021843203.png (62 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1445021843203.png
62 KB, 900x900
>>27675142
>don't even know who the dude on the right is
>don't even know

It's insane how stupidity overflows every kind of medium
>>
>>27675215
I don't know about you, but most relatively "casual" anime viewers I've met in real life don't know what Berserk/
>>
File: 1443026479012.jpg (79 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1443026479012.jpg
79 KB, 500x500
>>27675293
and that's a problem
>>
>>27675215
How is it stupid that I don't know who the black and white fag is?
>>
File: CZLum6BWEAAi8gX.jpg large.jpg (119 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
CZLum6BWEAAi8gX.jpg large.jpg
119 KB, 720x960
>>27675417
Because you are consuming a medium that was forged by that black and white dude.

It has friendship betrayal love and rape

If you know the SAO faggot but not Guts then you are just a filthy casual and should be shot behind the chemical section.

it's because people like you that the medium has changed and became progressively shit if you consume garbage that's what the market will feed you
>>
File: griffithlaugh.png (150 KB, 639x473) Image search: [Google]
griffithlaugh.png
150 KB, 639x473
>>27675142
good, I don't want normies corrupting my personal patrician anime
>>
>>27675487
People shit on the old anime too much. It has its flaws but i highly doubt the Eclipse will ever be adapted better.
>>
File: berserk-1593038.jpg (202 KB, 754x1100) Image search: [Google]
berserk-1593038.jpg
202 KB, 754x1100
>>27675417
>black and white fag
His name is Guts you fucking pleb. And it's stupid because it means you have at least heard about or even read one of the greatest seinen and dark fantasy series ever made. At least up there with Bastard. Get some better taste.
>>27675142
And Shin Angyo Onshi is the only SAO that matters. Anyone who'd nutride sword art online over any of the manga/anime I just posted, should kill themselves
>>
>>27675486
>this is what the market will feed me
Good, because I want a season 3.
>>
>>27675142
what happened to this fucking board
it's nothing but anti-robot normalfag posting now
>>
File: 1438812127816.png (699 KB, 1280x742) Image search: [Google]
1438812127816.png
699 KB, 1280x742
>>27675142

never watched guts but even i reeds a little at this. why is all animation and games turning to shit and why do you have normie flies eating that shit up and praising it
>>
Berserk is legendary. There's a reason it's #1 on MAL's Top Manga list. You should at least be aware of Guts if you are remotely interested in the medium.
>>
File: 1440581401921.png (213 KB, 328x420) Image search: [Google]
1440581401921.png
213 KB, 328x420
>>27675545
i don't doubt some people actually like it, because stupid people are everywhere, but why do you gotta b8 so hard?

jesus tone it down
>>
>>27675580
these people that claim to like "anime" are the same people that call themselves gamers for playing candy crush or farmville

They want to fit in a certain medium without understanding it
>>
>>27675142
Holy shit I have been triggered into ascending to the realm of apathy.

Sasuga normies.
>>
People like this remind me that we need elitism.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1o4O2SfQ5g&nohtml5=False

bread theme
If Kirito is chad does that make guts a robot?
>>
>>27675142
Fucking hell my rage. I know Zerk will never be finished, as the author will surely die of old age first, but still.
>>
>>27675608
That's true. I don't get mad about it anymore, but I'll never consider myself truly knowledgeable of a medium without getting familiar with what is deemed essential. I assumed that was common sense, anything else is just being casually into the hobby or medium.
>>
>>27675142
Watch berserk
>unbeknowst to me Im watching the last
>oh cool next pls
>....
>>
>>27675687
hits like a fucking iceberg
>>
>>27675142
Come on OP, really. How does being cultured means you are a creepy misogynistic robofag? Please. I for one do not hate my own kind and can assure you that I have sucked dick before and am a roastie. Not to mention the wild accusation of "creepy".

Most anime fans that only really know about SAO and other shit tier shows like that are truly the creepiest anyway, it's the kind of anime fan that only really got into anime because cosplayers give them hardons and other random shit like that.
>>
>>27675685
Why are people so obsessed with branding themselves as things like gamers or otakus?

I understand if you want to let people know you're open for discussion about it, but if you're genuinely clueless about the subject you're only going to disappoint people by pretending to be knowledgeable.
>>
File: 1446302740721.png (152 KB, 300x319) Image search: [Google]
1446302740721.png
152 KB, 300x319
>>27675930
Nobody is talking about you bitch, he is referring to the perceived view around it, since SAO is "innocent" and does not present any sort of stimuli for the viewer it's easy to pass it on as just a cartoon, but if you tell people what Zerk is about they will label you as a creep.

Ofcourse it doesn't apply to women, since women can have pics of loli's and shit and it's ok because women are considered unable to do harm

i'm not condoning the possession of loli material nor am i berating it

Cases show that fuckdolls have lowered the desires for pedos to do pedo things
>>
>>27675979
because people are young and naive, but if you are a 24 years old case in point me

i don't do it for obvious reasons that i don't want to be labeled as such. Consuming a type of media attaches stigmas that are often not true.

I'm not a neet unfortunately
I'm not a killer

but i play fps and i watch zerk and read vagabond.

So yeah it's mostly stupidity, there's nothing to be proud of, it's just a recent thing since kids and gaemur gurls have started to parade it around like it's some sort of badge of honor.

They need approval or need attention i don't fuckin know
>>
>>27675487
Beserk will never be notmie as long as the Lost Children arc still exists.
>>
>>27675554
>what happened to this fucking board
Reddit happened.
And I'm not joking/meming here. R9k got spammed on r/4chan alot and many new people come here for some reason.

There are also pics showing the correlation between the r/4chan posts and the number of people here. But I don't have them.
>>
I don't want to seem myself as edgy but I honestly share guts outlook on life. Bascially I cant stand the thought of being powerless and told by another person what I ought to do.
>>
I was raped by my father as a child and then I beat him with a PVC pipe and stabbed him afterwards. He's in jail now and I had to go to juvi and was heavily medicated for a few years. Guts its the only fictional character I can relate to.
>>
>>27675512
Has a ballin soundtrack too
>>
>>27676563
I think that's a pretty common sentiment desu.

Art (yes, anime is an art form, lowbrow easily accessible one at that) is suppose to help people understand their feelings, values and ideas by experiencing them through the art form. Animes with edgy themes are only good if they're relatable to your life in some abstract way. You don't even have to consciously realise it to feel it.
>>
why did guts leaving griffith make griffith go mental
>>
I don't know either of those animes
>>
>>27675664
When this song played when Griffith beat Guts into loyalty in like episode 1 or 2, I knew this series was going to be amazing. Its also the kind of anime series that instantly makes you want to read the manga if you havent done so already.
>>
>>27676719
Griff is tsun-pure
>>
>>27676506
I would love to see them, during that period of time I enjoyed playing spot the redditor, they always tried too hard to fit in.
>>
>>27676719
Guts, like most people wants to respected in the eyes of those he cares about.

Griffith says that people who sacrifice themselves for other dreams are not friends in his eyes.

Guts deeply likes Griffith and takes this seriously. He then believes that he's not making the best use of life by chasing someone else's dream, and therefore sets out to continue searching for his own meaning in life, without realising that all he ever wanted was to be surrounded by people who cared for him until of course, it's too late.

I think Guts always realised that he wanted people to respect him, at least ever since he joined the Hawks because it was Griffith proclaiming not to respect him which made him leave the Hawks in the first place, and I think he started feeling this way because of how gambino let him get raped as a kid. Whenever he's not respected, people will seek to hurt him.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.