[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is your favorite mass killer? I like god tier Elliot Rodger.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 10
File: Elliot-Rodger.jpg (298 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodger.jpg
298 KB, 2197x1463
Who is your favorite mass killer? I like god tier Elliot Rodger.
>>
Hitler

I guess
>>
File: Shipman.jpg (361 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
Shipman.jpg
361 KB, 2197x1463
While EIIiot is a gentleman, he got a shitty score.
>>
>>27675081
Columbine the Elliot.

Mass murder is easy if you have time to clear your mind and plan it properly.

Style and class is the important part though. You could kill only 3 people and be immortalised forever because you were the literal manifestation of an idea bubbling beneath population's minds.
>>
Drone Strike Obama
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 627x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 627x352
>nobody posted Cho

>high score
>killed chads and stacies
>ugly robot tier
>>
If you kill less than a dozen people, you don't get to be a "mass killer"
>>
File: Anders_behring_breivik_fanart.jpg (894 KB, 2250x1346) Image search: [Google]
Anders_behring_breivik_fanart.jpg
894 KB, 2250x1346
>>27675081

Elliot Rodger is an amateur. Breivig is much better. He killed over 80 people and did a bombing at the same time, all on his own. He is an Aryan genius. he was no butthurt angsty teen who suffered from lack of Stacy gratification, but he did it for the political liberation of Europe to free it from it's Semite Shackles. Also, neither was he shot or killed himself.
>>
File: The Lanza.jpg (39 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
The Lanza.jpg
39 KB, 306x423
Elliot first, followed by Lanza and Dylan.

Lanza's radio call-in was god-tier, shame the radio host interrupted him at the end. https://youtu.be/J0VSX2gSlUM
>>
I think Stalin was pretty efficient in wiping out entire communities. Chairman Mao was also great, though he really didn't have the same control as Stalin.
>>
Chris Benoit
aka Krispin Wah
>>
>>27675081

I love Elliot and Shipman both in their own ways.

What I love about Shipman is that he is the absolute opposite of stereotypical serial killer. No abusive childhood, no anger inside him, he was a really nice friendly guy, cheerful and always ready to lend a hand.

All the while killing literally hundreds without anyone suspecting a thing.
>>
>>27675081
1. The Supreme Gentleman
2. Cho
3. Columbine
4. Hitler
5. Stalin

Shit list, I know.
>>
File: Ismail_Enver.jpg (25 KB, 250x355) Image search: [Google]
Ismail_Enver.jpg
25 KB, 250x355
I quezz
>>
Hey. Elliot Rodger here. The dude was chill af
>>
>>27675347
It's insane to me that the guy will walk free in the not too distant future because of Norway's ridiculously lenient max sentencing laws.
>>
I don't get the whole Elliot Rodger fanbase here. Sure, he was a lonely beta and yes he made quite the robot but otherwise his spree was pretty pathetic tbqhwu
>>
>>27677228
every knowledgeable commentator has pointed out his sentence will undoubtedly be extended until his death
>>
File: 662416_366_180.jpg (30 KB, 366x180) Image search: [Google]
662416_366_180.jpg
30 KB, 366x180
> still nobody said Pol Pot

> A more brutal dictator than any of the Kim's
> fucking insane ideas
> One of the most cruel leaders
> Caused the death of 25% people in Cambodia, 1 of every 4 Cambodian died because of Pol Pot
>>
File: supreme.jpg (18 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
supreme.jpg
18 KB, 300x400
>>27675081
Nothing can stop us now

i
>>
I like Elliot Rodger quite well. I often watch his videos on youtube when i feel sad. He's so calm
>>
File: warcriminals.jpg (130 KB, 1374x786) Image search: [Google]
warcriminals.jpg
130 KB, 1374x786
>>27675081
All american presidents but my favorite would be George bush.
>>
>>27677228

I unironically admire Breivig and what he did. They should make the day he accomplished his goal a national holiday.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.