[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any robots have good suggestions on how to disappear? I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2
File: No.jpg (678 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
No.jpg
678 KB, 1920x1080
Any robots have good suggestions on how to disappear? I want to fade away into obscurity.

> tfw 26 and failing at everything
>>
How about you learn to live in the wild
>>
>>27674954
>>27674975
This
Lurk /out/
>>
>>27674954
One bullet should do
>>
>>27674975
I probably could go /innawoods/ but I live in Australia and I would probably DIE if I were to do it long term. I do have an INCH bag though and months worth of supplies ready to go in case SHTF.
>>
>>27674954
https://youtu.be/lAF8D0ugyVk
>>
>>27675004
If anyone can get me acquainted with a shotgun I'll leave you all the money in my bank account. My post code is 6056. Will post screen cap of bank balance
>>
File: 2016-04-06 22.49.54.png (91 KB, 834x692) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-06 22.49.54.png
91 KB, 834x692
Help me an hero please. You'll be handsomely rewarded.
>>
>>27675159
Yo, I really need those dollars. I'd kill you 100x! E-Z.
[email protected]
See you soon :^)
>>
>>27674954
yo
>>>/out/
>>
>>27675242
What do I do with this info?
>>
>>27674954
Statistically you're pretty obscure anyway, as the universe is all things and all times, and you are a mere mortal caught in a temporal eddie, a semi-evolved ape thing slowly dying of oxygen poisoning, unlikely to be remembered into the next century.

Even if I cut myself off from everyone I have regular contact with, that would mean screening like five people at a stretch.
>>
>>27675018
>but I live in Australia
You can always go to another country and (illegally) disappear. That'd be fun.
>>
>>27675383
How does one go about doing that?
FUCK YOU ROBOT
>>
>>27675159
Give me that fucking money. I have student loan debt and a child on the way. I need it way fucking more than you do.

>inb4 thousands of begging for mkney posts
>>
>>27675444
Shotgun or gtfo
>>
lol the fate of every neet, why dont you kill yourself op
>>
Will anyone help me write my suicide note?
>>
bro if you really have so much money,why dont you use it for yourself? if i were you and in that situation i would travel a last time.maybe you are very depressed and tired of everything,sometimes i feel the same too,but i think you should try that while you can.im almost in the same situation as you but live in the third world and have 0 chances to travel,enjoy it faggit
>>
>>27675415
French foreign legion, Spanish foreign legion. New life, new name, new language and new country.

I'm 22 and wish I could join, I have had shoulder surgery, I'm fat and got glasses. So it's probably not going to happen.
>>
This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAF8D0ugyVk
>>
>>27674954
How are you failing when you have 20k? I'm not saying you're rich but that's a lot of money that would make any robot happy
>>
>>27675444

looks like you're in for a life of cuckery.
>>
>>27675415
Get a tourist visa that lasts longer than 6 months. Move there. Prep your gear and disappear into wilderness.
>>
>>27675531
I'm a filthy wagie. Just heard my ex slept with three different people in one week today and has slept with a total of 8 people over the two months we've been apart. What a cunt.

>inb4 gtfo normie
>>
>>27675539
Where are you from familia? What's life like for you?
>>
>>27675546
I am old, have poor eyesight and am /low test/ I don't think they accept decrepit old-age. Fuck it. Might look into the armed forces. At least then I can get a gun and splatter the ceiling with my brains.
>>
>>27675613
the White Empire of Argentina
my house is broken in many places,when it rains it gets flood and also very little (really getting sick of live here) i always wanted to travel (tat typical shit of travel around the world) but its very hard,so hard to get fucking dollars and that shit while in countries like usa or other ones you can travel immediately with the amount of money you earnt in a month and about me just depressed for many years,i already gave up any dream i ever had because i know wont get true for me (yeah i might sound like a crying baby but you asked me for it,i dont make posts about this thing)
>>
>>27675734
I have cousins in Argentina somewhere. They moved from Yugoslavia many years ago.

I am sorry that you life is like that. What was your dream, friend? I want to hear about it please.
>>
>>27675835
Yeah its not hell of course,and that im in a bad position doesnt mean it's all the fault of the country /sorry for my bad english btw) but anyway i think many of you guys in better countries have better chances even to travel a last time as i recommend OP to do
My dream was travel,never wanted a ferrari or a mansion,just travel to different countries to know other cultures and see nice places,landscapes.it may sound very simple but i always wanted that since a child but unfortunately dont even had the luck to travel outside my province,i have already gave up on that
>>
>>27675923
Where do you want to travel to?
>>
>>27675987
European countries like germany or norway (i always wanted to see a norwegian fjord in real life),maybe russia too and also asian countries like japan or china (im not a weeb or sth like that,dont even watch anime) visit the cities would be good but also would like to visit rural areas such as tibet in china or the surroundings of mt fuji in japan.Of course any other country would be okay(maybe asking for too much but i guess dreams were about that)
>>
>>27676075
I hope you can travel one day, friend. You deserve to be happy.
>>
>>27676075
Travelling to Valhalla tonight lads. I'll mention you to the Valkyries.
>>
>>27676165
thanks man, i wish at least i can do it as a last thing.Wish the best for you too thanks for listening to me
>>
>>27674954

Move into a Unabomber-style shack in a forest nearby.
>>
>>27676231
God speed anon. I'll hopefully join you soon. I hope your journey is smooth.
>>
>>27675159
I'll do it family. Where you livin'?
>>
>>27676718
6056. Western Australia. What's the plan senpai?
>>
kill someone who lives off of neetbux with no friends/family and assume their identity
>>
>>27674954
go to Africa
>>
>>27675242
It's not worth it, the cops will definably trace it back to you somehow.
>>
>>27676932
Road trip over to South East Queensland.
>>
>>27674954
Buy a plane ticket to somewhere with a credit card and another ticket to a different place with cash then go on the second plane
>>
>>27675444

So get a job and pay for them like the rest of us you lazy faggot
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.